Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
You're an infinitely intriguing character. Seeing a guy spill beer & milk all over his face makes you vomit, yet you're sexually excited by blood. :ohhhh:
I would pay good money to learn which one of your many exciting personalities & lives is real. :sunglasses: Not hating, just stating.
I'm very old and have lived a very risky life without thought for a future. It's all verifiable.

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I am addicted to sex and some of my fantasies are strange, I wonder what would happen if I lacked any sexual drive

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I'm very old and have lived a very risky life without thought for a future. It's all verifiable.
So, you're really a very old suicidal junkie who keeps having strokes & OD'ing but is also finishing a degree in neurobiology?

Reactions: Kattt
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
So, you're really a very old suicidal junkie who keeps having strokes & OD'ing but is also finishing a degree in neurobiology?
Sadly-Or should this be a "no comment" kinda thing?

Last edited:
WaaaghEnjoyer

WaaaghEnjoyer

destroy the status quo
Aug 15, 2021
I am addicted to sex and some of my fantasies are strange, I wonder what would happen if I lacked any sexual drive
I don't know what would happen if you lacked sexual drive but if we all lacked sexual drive we could use our newfound brainpower to tame the earth and forge a planet-spanning megacity

coruscant.jpg

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I don't know what would happen if you lacked sexual drive but if we all lacked sexual drive we could use our newfound brainpower to tame the earth and forge a planet-spanning megacity

coruscant.jpg
Wow, a Death Start but in fire

WaaaghEnjoyer

WaaaghEnjoyer

destroy the status quo
Aug 15, 2021
Wow, a Death Start but in fire
I am mildly confused as the picture is of Coruscant and I don't see the similarity but if you are even slightly impressed of what humanity could accomplish then that's cool :smiling:

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
I am mildly confused as the picture is of Coruscant and I don't see the similarity but if you are even slightly impressed of what humanity could accomplish then that's cool :smiling:
I've posted that image before but you can imagine what the existing state of humanity is capable of.

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I've posted that image before but you can imagine what the existing state of humanity is capable of.
That would be the future in the hypothetical case that the world soviet union is formed.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Sadly-Or should this be a "no comment" kinda thing?
You're truly a force of nature, unbelievably focused & driven for a very old, frail suicidal junkie who's "lived a life without thought for a future"; becoming a neuroscientist in your state is a titanic feat. Tons of kids on here can't even graduate from college & most of them aren't drug addicts who've had to relearn speech. Please delete that shit pic, btw. @WaaaghEnjoyer , you're disgusted by sex & eating, but you're OK with excrement?! :ohhhh::haha:

Last edited:
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
You're truly a force of nature, unbelievably focused & driven for a very old, frail suicidal junkie who's "lived a life without thought for a future"; becoming a neuroscientist in your state is a titanic feat. Tons of kids on here are struggling to graduate from college & most of them aren't drug addicts who've had to relearn speech. Please delete that shit pic, btw. @WaaaghEnjoyer , you're disgusted by sex & eating, but you're OK with excrement?! :ohhhh::haha:
There's not much else i can really do. And that's exactly what i see when i look at the state of society

WaaaghEnjoyer

WaaaghEnjoyer

destroy the status quo
Aug 15, 2021
You're truly a force of nature, unbelievably focused & driven for a very old, frail suicidal junkie who's "lived a life without thought for a future"; becoming a neuroscientist in your state is a titanic feat. Tons of kids on here are struggling to graduate from college & most of them aren't drug addicts who've had to relearn speech. Please delete that shit pic, btw. @WaaaghEnjoyer , you're disgusted by sex & eating, but you're OK with excrement?! :ohhhh::haha:
I am not ok with excrement. However I decided to accept the reality that I was facing, that is, having to respond to a message which included a picture of feces. Sometimes you have to be able to handle poop to successfully dismantle your opponent's argument.

Reactions: Kattt
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020

coruscant.jpg
Yuckkk. Kill it with fire.

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: motel rooms and WaaaghEnjoyer
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
"What sick ridiculous puppets we are / and what gross little stage we dance on / What fun we have dancing and fucking / Not a care in the world / Not knowing that we are nothing / We are not what was intended." -Se7en

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Kattt and WaaaghEnjoyer
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Of course sex is disgusting, why else do you think I enjoy it so much? :muah::haha:

Beer Drink GIF by Sickfried

Interesting. I adore eating things in public places

dapper laughs beard GIF by Fanged Up
I can't explain it any more than you can. Just seeing someone with food drooling down their face, trying to talk as they eat, causes a visceral reaction that i can't rationally explain

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I can't explain it any more than you can. Just seeing someone with food drooling down their face, trying to talk as they eat, causes a visceral reaction that i can't rationally explain
When a guy is hunky, even his snot is kinda hot :pfff::pfff:

devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
I'm a female, and I'm asexual.
I like to blame it on my past sexual abuse trauma. I just find sex to be horrendous, I always think something is wrong with me because of the hatred I have towards it.. but I have no interest in it at all. I think it's gross and I'm super uncomfortable when people talk about vulgar things around me. Guess I'm not normal.

• Hugs
Reactions: fastFWD, WaaaghEnjoyer, ven and 1 other person
V

ven

Aug 11, 2021
I'm asexual as well. I've maintained relationships where the other member desired sexual relations and I satisfied their requests. Though I never felt the passion, connection, or sensuality that is frequently associated with intercourse, nor finished feeling satisfactory. I feel relief that it's over, I did my part to appease the other person, and I immediately shower to remove the filth. It always feels forced, mechanical, and foreign.

I'm inclined to agree that sex is disgusting.

• Love
Reactions: fastFWD and WaaaghEnjoyer
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I consider making love with another person a great experience. It can be romantic and affectionate, it can also be wild and rough or even kinky. It depends on your preference but there is such a large range of what sex actually entails, I don't think it makes sense to generalize all sexual interactions as simply "disgusting". I also don't think sex necessarly implies penetration, that's how I, as a trans person, think about this subject at least. It's so much more than that. And like, I understand where asexual people come from but having sensual, intimate and close moments with someone that you love and care about is probably one of the best things in life. I've been depraved of these things for most of my life and I think having more of that would make life a more enjoyable experience for me, not gonna lie there.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: motel rooms and Elysium Searcher
WaaaghEnjoyer

WaaaghEnjoyer

destroy the status quo
Aug 15, 2021
It depends on your preference but there is such a large range of what sex actually entails, I don't think it makes sense to generalize all sexual interactions as simply "disgusting".
You are using perhaps a different definition of what sex is.
According to Merriam Webster it is:
2a: sexually motivated phenomena or behavior
With this definition, which is very broad, you might be correct. If there is at least one example that is not objectively disgusting then the generalization is false. My personal opinion is that most of these "sexually motivated phenomena or behaviors" are gross.

I don't see anything objectively wrong with "having sensual, intimate and close moments with someone that you love and care about", although I believe it is still unpleasant as it indicates physical closeness. Preposterous!

The Cambridge dictionary defines it as such:

sex noun (ACTIVITY)​

physical activity between people involving the sexual organs
This is clearly disgusting, and I feel nauseous even imagining such activities. Luckily I have not eaten much today, but I would probably puke after having processed what it'd entail.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I consider making love with another person a great experience. It can be romantic and affectionate, it can also be wild and rough or even kinky. It depends on your preference but there is such a large range of what sex actually entails, I don't think it makes sense to generalize all sexual interactions as simply "disgusting". I also don't think sex necessarily implies penetration, that's how I, as a trans person, think about this subject at least. It's so much more than that. And like, I understand where asexual people come from but having sensual, intimate and close moments with someone that you love and care about is probably one of the best things in life. I've been deprived of these things for most of my life and I think having more of that would make life a more enjoyable experience for me, not gonna lie there.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.out.com%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2F2015%2F01%2Flookinge1-10.gif&hash=76040bc42093d28aa0ece2d968146b36

Reactions: one.way.out