CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
Sexuality is so pervasive, especially as a man with test flowing through your body. I hate it.

All the things that sexually excite me are also self-harming.

But the flip side is, if I was to castrate myself (theoretically) I would become a completely different person. I don't know if I would be able to have any motivation with my sexual energy dead.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyTheWind, pole, Un- and 11 others
bosconovitch

bosconovitch

Jul 26, 2021
Can't agree with this one. I wish I just had some form of it in my meager life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Elysium Searcher, RainAndSadness, come to dust and 3 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Sexual energy definitely causes a lot of awful trouble in society. Drunken violence, child abuse, unwanted pregnancy, predatory behaviour, rape, broken homes, financial ruin... It would be nice if we had some control over it. Not to mention having the media shove it in our faces all day long.

I did research the possibility of being asexual at one point but I think I just disliked the way people are so quickly reduced to animals, losing all compassion in the process.

• Love
Reactions: Dreamlike Reality, Élégie, Bot and 6 others
C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
Can't agree with this one. I wish I just had some form of it in my meager life.
Yeah I wish I got laid with a girl who would love me for who I am.

WaaaghEnjoyer

WaaaghEnjoyer

destroy the status quo
Aug 15, 2021
Finally, a like-minded person. If I was given the option to make a law, I would ban sex. In Asimov's Robot series, Solaria is an example of how a society should be: everyone hates sex and it's seen as a horrible thing. People also hate having physical contact with anyone else, which is just perfect.

The only way for the human race to truly progress to the space age is to set aside our petty vices and focus on what's important: cybernetics and renouncing our bodies of flesh. We should all aspire to reach this ideal state of existence.

Reactions: stygal, CFLoser, Skathon and 1 other person
sckicksal345

sckicksal345

who is the alpha male now, bitches?
Aug 20, 2021
Cope into oblivion wholy shit bro

deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
The only way for the human race to truly progress to the space age is to set aside our petty vices and focus on what's important: cybernetics and renouncing our bodies of flesh. We should all aspire to reach this ideal state of existence.
Sex might be gross but this space age fantasy stuff is somehow even grosser. The only ideal state of existence we should aspire towards is non-existence. :))

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Élégie, Elysium Searcher, motel rooms and 7 others
WaaaghEnjoyer

WaaaghEnjoyer

destroy the status quo
Aug 15, 2021
Sex might be gross but this space age fantasy stuff is somehow even grosser. The only ideal state of existence we should aspire towards is non-existence. :))
Non-existence doesn't sound as epic as antimatter-powered metal body with hydraulic muscles, so I'll maintain my view.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Aspiring to ideal states is an oddly religious ambition for you. A true materialist ought to embrace the digustingness of existence and if I had to choose being an oily cyberhorror just hits the right spot.

• Love
Reactions: jello and WaaaghEnjoyer
deflationary

deflationary

Mar 11, 2020
Aspiring to ideal states is an oddly religious ambition for you. A true materialist ought to embrace the digustingness of existence and if I had to choose being an oily cyberhorror just hits the right spot.
Well, I've gotta turn the religious impulse towards something since it's being blueballed by this godless universe of ours. :) as a true materialist, I might as well pretend that god does exist for all anyone cares, I'm just not able to fool myself into it.

Last edited:
R

Remember-Me-Not

I think I'm going to be okay.
Dec 10, 2019
I'm asexual, but not sex-repulsed, so I kinda get it (for clarification, I'm not implying you're asexual). For me, sex is pervasive in a social context. I have never felt sexually attracted to anyone, so having to pretend I understand or feel a certain way is honestly is a bother. It's like everyone has an inside joke and I don't get it. Oh well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Un-, CuriousAboutThis and 2 others
Seiba

Seiba

Arcanist
Jun 13, 2021
It's fine. The male sexual abuse known as male genital mutilation is gross though.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Some of life's best times are during sex.

Sex doesn't have to be vile. It can be the best of times, not to mention, it's a very healthy activity.

Reactions: DunnoWhyButYeah, RainAndSadness, Vault of Memories and 2 others
WaaaghEnjoyer

WaaaghEnjoyer

destroy the status quo
Aug 15, 2021
Some of life's best times are during sex.

Sex doesn't have to be vile. It can be the best of times, not to mention, it's a very healthy activity.
This is also what the non-flying car lobbyists usually say. "What? Flying cars? With all due respect sir, you must be bonkers! Get a normal car and have sex!"

Such thoughts are the main reason we lack the technology that would allow us to reach our true potential. The best of times can only happen when our reforged titanium bodies will step from a spaceship onto a planet far away, with the dream of uncovering the mysteries of the universe. The galaxy will be ours.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@CFLoser sounds like you have an impulse control problem. I'm taking test, tren, sdrol, and var, and can have a perfectly good time not trying to get laid.

When I do have sex, both me and my partners want to (I rarely initiate), and we have a great time.

Sex isn't disgusting, your mentality on it makes it disgusting to you.

Reactions: coffee
WaaaghEnjoyer

WaaaghEnjoyer

destroy the status quo
Aug 15, 2021
Sex is disgusting.
You would've been correct, sadly you've said the opposite.

An objective look at it is enough to make any (impartial) person see why it's so disgusting. Yet the chemicals released by the brain fool you into thinking otherwise! There is no way I can change your mind, but maybe I can convince others to join the Great Cause.

deflationary

deflationary

Mar 11, 2020
You would've been correct, sadly you've said the opposite.

An objective look at it is enough to make any (impartial) person see why it's so disgusting. Yet the chemicals released by the brain fool you into thinking otherwise! There is no way I can change your mind, but maybe I can convince others to join the Great Cause.

It's not like the objective and impartial person reaches their conclusion without brain chemistry though. Grossness itself is in the brain chemistry of the beholder.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Meditation guide, Elysium Searcher, motel rooms and 1 other person
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
this is a fun dichotomy

rZDubNZ.png

• Yay!
Reactions: Élégie, Makko, one.way.out and 8 others
WaaaghEnjoyer

WaaaghEnjoyer

destroy the status quo
Aug 15, 2021
this is a fun dichotomy

rZDubNZ.png
That haven of degeneracy has gotten out of control. But using facts and logic, the truth shall prevail and those people will be shown the error of their ways.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: deflationary
coffee

coffee

Peace!
Jul 23, 2021
Totally disagree. I love sex.
@CFLoser sounds like you have an impulse control problem. I'm taking test, tren, sdrol, and var, and can have a perfectly good time not trying to get laid.

When I do have sex, both me and my partners want to (I rarely initiate), and we have a great time.

Sex isn't disgusting, your mentality on it makes it disgusting to you.
It's a great cycle.

• Hmph!
Reactions: WaaaghEnjoyer and summers
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
couldn't agree more

• Love
Reactions: mustard_glass and WaaaghEnjoyer
WaaaghEnjoyer

WaaaghEnjoyer

destroy the status quo
Aug 15, 2021
Totally disagree. I love sex.

It's a great cycle.
Just because you love something disgusting doesn't make that thing less disgusting. It only distracts you from the truth.
It's not like the objective and impartial person reaches their conclusion without brain chemistry though. Grossness itself is in the brain chemistry of the beholder.
The brain chemistry might make rationalising certain concepts harder or easier but either way it's not impossible. Some people cave in though and end up forming the wrong conclusions, such as sex not being disgusting.

Reactions: Kattt
coffee

coffee

Peace!
Jul 23, 2021
Just because you love something disgusting doesn't make that thing less disgusting. It only distracts you from the truth.

The brain chemistry might make rationalising certain concepts harder or easier but either way it's not impossible. Some people cave in though and end up forming the wrong conclusions, such as sex not being disgusting.
ROFL

BottomlessPit

BottomlessPit

Staring at the edge
Apr 28, 2021
You know what else is disgusting? Eating. Pay attention to the stuff in your mouth as you are chewing, and imagine how it looks like. The sounds you and other people make while munching away..

Reactions: Elysium Searcher, Cold, WaaaghEnjoyer and 2 others
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
You know what else is disgusting? Eating. Pay attention to the stuff in your mouth as you are chewing, and imagine how it looks like. The sounds you and other people make while munching away..
So right. I find it repulsive and can't eat in public at all

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Of course sex is disgusting, why else do you think I enjoy it so much? :muah::haha:

Beer Drink GIF by Sickfried

So right. I find it repulsive and can't eat in public at all

Interesting. I adore eating things in public places

dapper laughs beard GIF by Fanged Up

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: WaaaghEnjoyer and omoidarui
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
nice

Attachments

• 44168609_10156706543136303_7296980016624041984_n.jpg
    44168609_10156706543136303_7296980016624041984_n.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 2
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
You're an infinitely intriguing character. Seeing a guy spill beer & milk all over his face makes you vomit, yet you're sexually excited by blood. :ohhhh:
I would pay good money to learn which one of your many exciting personalities & lives is real. :sunglasses: Not hating, just stating.