aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
Why is society acting like this is not a thing?

I get severe headaches EVERYDAY from HAVING to overthink. And I'm FORCED to overthink as part of my career and studies (also as part of my personal life). And having to stare at a screen all day isn't helping. Not to mention that I have really bad eyesight.

The brain is a muscle, so if you overuse it, of course it wears.

And nobody is talking about this. You have no idea the amount of people out there who suffer from this.
This is pure slavery, we are forced to endure work-related injuries/pain but are left to deal with it on our own. We are forced to watch our body deteriorate without being able to do anything about it. And we are brainwashed into thinking that if we're unhealthy, it's our own fault.

(can someone please stab me in the eyes to stop the pain)
GIF pink hair headache waking up - animated GIF on GIFER - by Goshakar

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mendex, WornOutLife and Sensei
D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
My Brain never switches off and my life is driven by other thinking situations so your not alone.
Am I good person? Could I saved my marriage? What's my future going to look like? Do I want a future?
It never fucking stops and I'm exhausted and spend all my time locked In my room when I'm not working my shitty job.
Just been diagnosed with MDD and I was on all the wrong pills but I've become dependant on benzo's which I now have to withdraw.
But Daisy I feel you're pain and mental exhaustion x

Reactions: aneurysm
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
. We are forced to watch our body deteriorate without being able to do anything about it.

I think about this everyday! Life is ridiculous!
Also, something that helps me with my terrible headaches is naproxen! Just magic!

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I think it's gotten worse in recent years and the main reason is the near-total hegemony of neo-liberalism. Politicians and businessmen are uncapable of understanding that not all people want to invest their lives in their jobs. Nowadays, the goal is to work more in order to earn more in order to consume more and the majority has embraced it. People live soulless lives, wearing themselves out in pursuit of empty material gains.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Nowadays, the goal is to work more in order to earn more in order to consume more and the majority has embraced it.
It's not a matter of embracing or rejecting. "The majority" has no say in the matter, people will follow their leaders to hell if the leaders decide so.
And I'm FORCED to overthink as part of my career and studies
This will slowly go away as you gain work experience in your field. The more senior you'll be, the less thought and effort you'll have to put in. You'll be solving complex problems on autopilot.

• Love
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
and the reason is still a mystery to me

People want to own a car and a house, be complacent and impress their neighbours. They don't think about what the real price for this is.

aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
This will slowly go away as you gain work experience in your field. The more senior you'll be, the less thought and effort you'll have to put in.
this is actually comforting
They don't think about what the real price for this is.
nauseous. This genuinely makes me nauseous.

and to think that this is encouraged, and anyone who thinks otherwised is deemed incompetent. Basically, competence = soullessness. The deeper I dive into things...

how do you deal with these truths?

Last edited: