• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

howard

howard

Experienced
Sep 13, 2019
Hi all. My time is running out. I've calculated I have until 28th dec to exist. Very weird feeling. I am quite calm now about my decision as there is no other option left. I wish I had a bucket list but I'm just not interested in anything at all anymore. I'm finding everyday pleasantries with people tiring and my physical state deteriorating daily. At times I really feel a natural death might beat me to it. I plan SN. Have stuff ready. The only big concern is of the effect on housekeeping staff who will find me. I'm in a hotel and i know they have protocols etc but it still saddens me. The staff have been really good to me and to end my stay with a hazmat situation etc..is not good. I cant move anywhere else tho. Will leave a good note and hope they understand somehow. For SN planners I plan to post any feelings etc I have.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mediocre, realjunes, Soul and 13 others
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
You are so kind to think about the staff and care enough to want to write a good note. I wish for you peace in whatever decision you make.

Reactions: Soul, forever21, _Minsk and 1 other person
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I wish you peace. May I ask you how old you are?

Hunter100

Hunter100

Lost...
Oct 12, 2019
I'm 52, feeling much older.
If you don't mind me asking, what is going on with you health wise to make you feel you're up against the clock?

Reactions: mediocre
W

Wiltshire

Nov 14, 2019
I'm so sorry for your situation. I have been avidly looking at people's near death experiences on you tube. Some incredible tales of feeling such love and forgiveness. I hope that peace be with you always and your soul finds its wings. Which country are you in.
Oh I see you are in the U.K. like me.

• Love
Reactions: mediocre, _Minsk, Astral316 and 1 other person
howard

howard

Experienced
Sep 13, 2019
If you don't mind me asking, what is going on with you health wise to make you feel you're up against the clock?
A spinal problem and cardiomyopathy. I can hardly stand most of time and am breathless all the time. I gave up taking meds a while ago to bring on a heart failure, but that may take a long time!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mediocre, Soul, forever21 and 1 other person
W

Wiltshire

Nov 14, 2019
Where did you get your SN from if you don't mind me asking. I am in U.K. and ordered some from ebay (Poland) but it never came. I have been wondering what to do.

• Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk
E

edward77

Dec 20, 2019
A spinal problem and cardiomyopathy. I can hardly stand most of time and am breathless all the time. I gave up taking meds a while ago to bring on a heart failure, but that may take a long time!
sad to hear that hoping u will find peace soon

Reactions: howard
howard

howard

Experienced
Sep 13, 2019
Where did you get your SN from if you don't mind me asking. I am in U.K. and ordered some from ebay (Poland) but it never came. I have been wondering what to do.
I've learnt not to answer such questions on open forum. PM?