O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I just want to get this off my chest and share with another human.

I am 1.5 pages into my suicide note. The first section is me giving my thoughts on suicide and right to die, the second section will be my reasons for doing so. I will attach it to my bio for my internet friends to see if they start to wonder where I went and click on my account. If I fail to die or chicken out I will quickly remove it. I have no grudges against them so I am not accusing anyone of anything but I am also not going to write it simply to spare their feelings. I am just going to make it my most honest goodbye to the world and an honest expression of what pains me. I don't want to lie to anyone as my final words in this world, the note is for me as much as it is them.

It is about to turn midnight for me. There are a few welding stores nearby and I call tomorrow to inquire about the price for 40 cubic feet of nitrogen, or whatever the measurement is. I know 20 is enough but 40 is safer, especially since I will want to do a brief test run. My back story is I'm getting into DIY cold brewing my own coffee and want to inject it with nitrogen to make "nitro coffee". I look like a gothy-nerdy college student and wear lots of mute colors, I think I can fake this back story very well and it is more believable than me welding or brewing beer. "I am just some bored 20 something doing some adventurous hipster thing, please take my money."

I have bookmarked a proper flow regulator for 15 lpm(it goes up to 25), which also comes with a hose. Tomorrow I go buy nice size turkey bags, the medical tape, an elastic string from a fabrics store, etc. I will store these under my bed and construct the exit bag once I watch this tutorial a few more times. Once I have the bag, the tank of nitrogen, the regulator+hose, I will have everything to die. I live with my dad and will do this at 2am or so, long after he has fallen asleep but long before he will wake up. I will put a little note in the carton of eggs saying I killed myself and there is a corpse in my room and to take care of my cat. I will die sitting in my office chair at my desk in front of my computer. I think that is a fitting place to die since it is how I have lived most of my life.

I will wait until thanksgiving break or winter break to CTB. I think that is long enough to see if my current mood shifts into wanting to continue(but the will to die always comes back). It's long enough to see how I do this semester. If I do poorly in school it will be another reason to die. If I can't take it anymore I will have all available materials to CTB sooner. If I don't go through with it I will always have this suicide kit ready in my closet, ready to die at any point.

I am not suffering a chemical imbalance, I am suffering a shitty life deprived of the things that make a life worth living. My entire will to keep going is based around the possibility that I one day obtain those things I desperately want. If I could read the future and found those things are not waiting for me, I would have 0 reason to continue from this point. More and more I find the possibility of me finding the life I want to be very low.

I hope I find peace. I hope I get to experience oblivion, or if I am reincarnated I hope it is under better circumstances.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, FuneralCry, LetmeCTB566 and 5 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
My back story is I'm getting into DIY cold brewing my own coffee and want to inject it with nitrogen to make "nitro coffee".
Top notch story. Watch out so you don't get sidetracked and find yourself running a trendy coffee shop and endure awkward conversations when anyone asks what made you start one.

• Yay!
Reactions: lobster salad, insipixiecat and OrcWitch
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Top notch story. Watch out so you don't get sidetracked and find yourself running a trendy coffee shop and endure awkward conversations when anyone asks what made you start one.
Yes I think it is a solid story for anyone who lacks a rugged blue collar appearance. One of the other suggestions was "My dad/brother-in-law/uncle sent me and he needs argon for his paints" type story to bullshit them with, but I think watching a few cold brew tutorials and pretending to be a foodie is much easier to lie about.

I hate customer service too much to ever run a coffee stand. But maybe if I fail or chicken out I really will just enjoy a bunch of nitro coffee so that the nitrogen doesn't go to waste.

Reactions: LetmeCTB566, Makko, OnlyTheWind and 2 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
But maybe if I fail or chicken out I really will just enjoy a bunch of nitro coffee so that the nitrogen doesn't go to waste.
Approved plan B. You can also use the turkey bags to marinate some turkeys. Anyone would be crazy to suspect any inappropriate intentions.

Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
Huh ... Witchcraft things. I will not meddle in this affair.

Aug 31, 2021
Beautiful plan only waiting to get paid tomorrow then order my nitrogen tank and everything else. Cheers hope you find peace

• Love
Reactions: LetmeCTB566
P

Peel_the_Banana

Good Bye
Aug 2, 2021
There are a few welding stores nearby and I call tomorrow to inquire about the price for 40 cubic feet of nitrogen, or whatever the measurement is. I know 20 is enough but 40 is safer, especially since I will want to do a brief test run.

I have bookmarked a proper flow regulator for 15 lpm(it goes up to 25), which also comes with a hose. Tomorrow I go buy nice size turkey bags, the medical tape, an elastic string from a fabrics store, etc. I will store these under my bed and construct the exit bag once I watch this tutorial a few more times. Once I have the bag, the tank of nitrogen, the regulator+hose, I will have everything to die.

Just make sure that the regulator you use can handle the pressure from the 40cu tank. The standard oxygen regulator is ok to be paired with the pressure of 20cu tank based on PPH information however there is no confirmation that it can be paired with a 40cu tank. The pressure is actually different to my knowledge. Make sure you ask about the amount of pressure in each tank and how it affects the type of regulator you choose as part of the research for your "coffee business". And if you find out something that we should know about using a 40cu vs. 20cu tank, please let us know.

Until later...best wishes in everything!:heart:

• Love
weallneedtovent

weallneedtovent

Sep 6, 2021
Just make sure that the regulator you use can handle the pressure from the 40cu tank. The standard oxygen regulator is ok to be paired with the pressure of 20cu tank based on PPH information however there is no confirmation that it can be paired with a 40cu tank. The pressure is actually different to my knowledge. Make sure you ask about the amount of pressure in each tank and how it affects the type of regulator you choose as part of the research for your "coffee business". And if you find out something that we should know about using a 40cu vs. 20cu tank, please let us know.

Until later...best wishes in everything!:heart:
The pressure is the same, just volume differs

weallneedtovent

weallneedtovent

Sep 6, 2021
Are you sure? I read otherwise.

Do you have any documentation or personal inquiry / industry knowledge?
Industry knowledge.

Different types of canisters may have different pressures, but just because it's bigger doesn't mean the pressure is higher

Reactions: justsayin and Peel_the_Banana
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are suffering, life really is a terrible thing. I can relate, as my desire to die is not from a chemical imbalance but it is a rational decision that my life is not worth living. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.