• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bearbrikk

bearbrikk

Listen to the voice in your head
May 2, 2024
I am on Sertraline 100mg. I see a lot of people who say it kills your creativity and makes them feel like zombies.
I personally experienced for the first time in my life that the voices in my head stopped and it balanced out my emotions. But I am always frustrated with myself that I can't daydream or think outsight of the box, I feel stupid all the time. I want to be myself without pills but I am afraid of what it will cause. Could I even handle living without Sertraline...?

• Hugs
Reactions: Meteora, Forveleth and Praestat_Mori
landslide2

landslide2

Student
May 6, 2024
when did you start on it? i found it helpful for calming my frustrations. it does dull u a bit i guess. what does your doctor say?

Last edited:
Reactions: Forveleth
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I think you can allow yourself to accept this help. Yeah the best would be to have both, the support of the med and no side-effect. Maybe just try to "enjoy" the part that helps and relieves you.

Reactions: landslide2
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
It helped me. I mean it's no cure but once the initial shittiness passed it helped

Reactions: landslide2
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Gave me headaches (right temple), the worst stomach pains, muscle soreness, turned into a zombie, no energy. Had to come off it.

Not taking anything now as the environment is causing issues and a pill won't resolve that. It's always the environment (where you live, money, etc) - the pills are just filler.

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Speak with your doctor, they may be able to prescribe you another anti depressant that doesn't have those side effects that are affecting you.

Good to hear about the voices subsiding though đź«‚

• Love
Reactions: burningleaf, landslide2 and Meteora