• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
So far I tried the kneeling method with 10mm rope and while I felt pressure in my head, I wasn't able to pass out.

I've tried all 4 of the red lines here and nothing works. I felt like line 2 and 3 worked the best since I could feel my head swelling
Instead of kneeling should I try partial standing instead of kneeling?

If I can't get this to work, then I'll have to go with the nitrogen method

• Informative
Reactions: Walilamdzii and Hollowillow
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Kneeling sounds like a good idea, have you thought about total suspension?
I have read many failed or difficult attempts with partial suspension.

Reactions: Hollowillow
LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
Kneeling sounds like a good idea, have you thought about total suspension?
I have read many failed or difficult attempts with partial suspension.
Sadly, I won't do total suspension since it's going to be very painful. I know that sounds weird for someone who wants to die anyway but I'm going out as painlessly as I possibly can.

Reactions: Monoblock_Chair, rasmobius, Sad_Sack and 2 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If you want the least painful death, out of the two methods you've mentioned, then I'd go with nitrogen myself. I had a young cousin by marriage who managed to succeed with partial. As far as I know, he did it standing. He tied one end of a rope around a clothes rod in a closet, and the other end around his neck, and then just leaned forward. He didn't plan it very well, though, as it was his mother who came home and found him. Sorry, but don't have more specific details on his ctb as far as rope type, where the rope was located on his neck, etc. He was only 19, I think.

• Informative
Reactions: Walilamdzii, rasmobius and Hollowillow
LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
If you want the least painful death, out of the two methods you've mentioned, then I'd go with nitrogen myself. I had a young cousin by marriage who managed to succeed with partial. As far as I know, he did it standing. He tied one end of a rope around a clothes rod in a closet, and the other end around his neck, and then just leaned forward. He didn't plan it very well, though, as it was his mother who came home and found him. Sorry, but don't have more specific details on his ctb as far as rope type, where the rope was located on his neck, etc. He was only 19, I think.
Well, really, I wanted to go out cheap since I'm a total cheap skate but I might have no choice but to buy nitrogen since I cannot get partial to work at all

N

Nikki2020

Student
Sep 24, 2022
im sorry i tried this as well and everytime the pressure in my head was too much. idk what i did wrong either. :(

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
So far I tried the kneeling method with 10mm rope and while I felt pressure in my head, I wasn't able to pass out.
View attachment 99217

I've tried all 4 of the red lines here and nothing works. I felt like line 2 and 3 worked the best since I could feel my head swelling

Someone gave me this
20220930 040508
If you can afford & figure out the mask & gas go for it. I can't. It's around 500 and I'm no engeneer

• Informative
Reactions: HD72, TheLittleMouse, Professor K and 3 others
LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
Yeah, I just watched a video about the choke game and they showed this girl who died by method 3
I bought the nitrogen and regulator kit since I do have enough money so I'll go out by that

Last edited:
S

Sad_Sack

Experienced
Oct 3, 2022
Sadly, I won't do total suspension since it's going to be very painful. I know that sounds weird for someone who wants to die anyway but I'm going out as painlessly as I possibly can.
It makes perfect sense. I can't think of a reason not to go as painlessly as possible.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Well, really, I wanted to go out cheap since I'm a total cheap skate but I might have no choice but to buy nitrogen since I cannot get partial to work at all
I hear you. But, you may end up being happier with it because it is, by all accounts, much more peaceful. Maybe the increased peacefulness is worth a little more. Only you can decide what's right for you.

thedaywillcome

thedaywillcome

I will leave soon
Apr 2, 2022
You have to hit artery.

Headpressure means you blocked venes.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Several peoplpe have posted here that they have failed at partial from 15 to 25 times- they often pass out but then their body stands up even after they pass out as part of survival instinct, and then their neck hurt stoo m7uch to try again. It works sometimes, but it seems to fail most of the time.

thedaywillcome

thedaywillcome

I will leave soon
Apr 2, 2022
Someone gave me this
View attachment 99232
If you can afford & figure out the mask & gas go for it. I can't. It's around 500 and I'm no engeneer
Use this! Yes!
Several peoplpe have posted here that they have failed at partial from 15 to 25 times- they often pass out but then their body stands up even after they pass out as part of survival instinct, and then their neck hurt stoo m7uch to try again. It works sometimes, but it seems to fail most of the time.
Do not kneel.

Last edited:
LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
Thanks for all the tips but I've bought the nitrogen and regulator kit. It was very expensive but I'll go out nice at least. If I can't for some reason not die of nitrogen then I'll try those

sheepgirl

sheepgirl

-
Aug 11, 2018
I can't give you an awnser but I've tried it multiple times and never even been able to pass out. Closest I got was things going blurry. It was one of the most horrible feelings in my life too, SI kicked in and I was clawing desperately trying to get it off

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Partial has many variables. One of them is that you can stop.

LikeAPendulum

LikeAPendulum

Aug 25, 2022
View attachment 99217

Are you sure that your head swelling makes it "worked the best"? From what I read, a "head explode" feeling is a sign that you're not doing it right.

Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
The author (OP) has changed her method and bought Nitrogen + kit, so this thread is obsolete as far as OP is concerned.
It was 4 months ago.
If only people would read all the posts and not only the first one... and if you do read only the first, at least look at the date.