thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
Received an email of Exit International. I wonder what is the news about nitrite.

Reactions: sadghost and Deleted member 18655
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Ya were gonna need you to elaborate a bit here bud.

Reactions: CarbonMonoxide, Busdriver, Deleted member 18655 and 3 others
Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020
It will suck if it says there "Don't use it". lol

Reactions: Busdriver and not-2-b-the-answer
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Received an email of Exit International. I wonder what is the news about nitrite.

Sooooo are you gonna open it and find out?

Don't understand why you posted clickbait.

Last edited:
Reactions: CarbonMonoxide, Busdriver, Smashingairwaves and 1 other person
thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Jul 4, 2020
Sooooo are you gonna open it and find out?

Don't understand why you posted clickbait.
Ya were gonna need you to elaborate a bit here bud.

I don't have any information, i am just subscribed to their "email list". but i am not a member
I didn't post it as a clickbait, i was hoping maybe someone would have more infos or access to the new edition.
This is part of the email (the updates):
  • New Chapter - Physiology of a Good Death Explained
    • Hypoxic Hypoxia (eg. Sarco)
    • Hypemic Hypoxia (eg. Nitrite)
    • Ischemic Hypoxia (eg. Chloroquine)
    • Histotoxic Hypoxia (eg. Azide)
  • New Chapter - New US Lethal Drug Mixtures (inc D-DMA)
  • Nitrite News
  • Nembutal Scams Update
  • Pegasos Update
  • Sarco X Update
  • Dark Web Nembutal Update

Reactions: sadghost, Busdriver, Aap and 2 others
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Gotcha. So they update the PPH at random times and then make people buy the new version? Is that how it works?

thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Jul 4, 2020
Gotcha. So they update the PPH at random times and then make people buy the new version? Is that how it works?
As far as I know they do 3 updates a year (maybe). Or two. That's how it works. Buy the new version or join the Exit (includes access to their forum).

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
The added text is just kinda bringing all the different hypoxic methods together and comparing them. Basically what this site does. It's not pointless but nothing you wouldn't get from here.

thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Jul 4, 2020
The added text is just kinda bringing all the different hypoxic methods together and comparing them. Basically what this site does. It's not pointless but nothing you wouldn't get from here.
Yeah, but I focused more on the "Nitrite News". As far as SN is my plan until now and one of the most famous around here. So I catched myself wondering what would this news be

Edit.: Although I consider the PPH one important source, so the other updates may be as well of interest

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
Yeah, but I focused more on the "Nitrite News". As far as SN is my plan until now and one of the most famous around here. So I catched myself wondering what would this news be

Edit.: Although I consider the PPH one important source, so the other updates may be as well of interest
oh you're right. that appears to be a different section. I didn't see it. They'll no doubt talk about it in their next free podcast episode.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I also suspect "nitrite news" will reflect the increasingly difficult time people in Certain countries are having obtaining it.

Reactions: sadghost and alexit
thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Jul 4, 2020
They'll no doubt talk about it in their next free podcast episode.
Wow, never heard of it. Gonna search, but, where do they release it? Edit: Found it! The Doxit podcast, it is available on their site and on spotify

I also suspect "nitrite news" will reflect the increasingly difficult time people in Certain countries are having obtaining it.
Maybe, i don't know much about that. Around here is easily obtained

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
For those who can't get the podcast, it's only a few moments on the SN update. They said some people have claimed a HIGHER stomach acidity is better rather than LOWER as Stan's Guide and PPH have always stated. Phillip said after looking into this he remains convinced lower acidity is best. He does not provide details but says its available in the PPH update. So, no new news and those of us preparing for SN should continue striving for low acidity before SN.

Reactions: razahcareca27, Robyn, sadghost and 3 others
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
For those who can't get the podcast, it's only a few moments on the SN update. They said some people have claimed a HIGHER stomach acidity is better rather than LOWER as Stan's Guide and PPH have always stated. Phillip said after looking into this he remains convinced lower acidity is best. He does not provide details but says its available in the PPH update. So, no new news and those of us preparing for SN should continue striving for low acidity before SN.

Thank you for this info.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and sadghost
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020

Did they say who it was, or just "some people"?

thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Jul 4, 2020
Thanks so much!

PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
Did they say who it was, or just "some people"?

Phillip said he was responding to questions he's received as well as comments he's read online. He didn't elaborate on the podcast who was asking but he may in the PPH update.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
Is this a new podcast? Not the Nitrite podcasts of weeks ago?

PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
I don't know for sure as I just found the podcast based on this thread. However, the o es I've listened to are from May and June this year, so I'm assuming they are the same ones.