Aug 15, 2020
hey dude why arent you posting anymore?

Reactions: nomorepainss and Anthagonos
Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
hey dude why arent you posting anymore?
Sorry, I wasn't feeling with too much energy to write. Althought, I have been postig on this forum.

Well, less days to the "final day". Not sure if it will be the 17, but if not, it will be very close to that date.
Sometimes I feel relaxed, sometimes I feel a little bit nervous. Sincelery I don't want to ctb, but I have made tons of biblical magnitude errors in my life.

I don't know why, but when you loose the fear to anything you start seeing things clear. I am surfing facebook and seeing to pictures to some girls that I refused to start a relationship with. Specially one girl is very great. Some days ago I saw her in the beach, and it was maybe 17 years since the last time I saw her for the last time. Sometimes I am crying a lot because I had really good opportunities in my hand and I didn't made any use of.
I feel terrible... I have not enjoyed life in any aspects. I have been very dumb all my life long.

About the medication I have ordered 00 capsules to crush all tablets in it and make a powder. I will crush all the medications together and fill the tablets.
The cocktail will contains amitriptilyne and benzos, I will include meto and alcohol as well. I think 14 grams of amitriptyline cannot fail. PPH recommend 8 to 10, I will use 14.

• Aww..
Reactions: esse_est_percipi, nomorepainss and Ulisses
U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
may you find peace on your journey, since you didn't have it in life. hugs friend

Reactions: Anthagonos
Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
may you find peace on your journey, since you didn't have it in life. hugs friend
I hope so, thank you.
I had the opportunity to have it in life, but I have been too dumb to see the good opportunities I had. Now it's too late.

• Love
Reactions: Ulisses
C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
need N in India, pm if you have any leads