• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bag.of.cats

bag.of.cats

depressed cats
Apr 10, 2018
Is it possible to separate the N from the liquid it's mixed with (i.e. the veterinary bottles)? I am wondering if there's an easy way like through evaporation or something like that. Any chemists here have any ideas?

Reactions: dano6533, anna and Lastdays
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
It would require knowing the temperature at which pentobarbital starts degrading. I've tried to find this info online but haven't been able to.

Reactions: dano6533 and anna
accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
Probably, a big part of the liquid will be just normal water. So maybe boling it would give you a powder, or something like that, but I'm not sure.

Reactions: dano6533
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I just realized that the PPH has a video showing how to convert liquid pentobarbital into a solid form.

Download BedsideViewing.rar:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

Reactions: dano6533 and bag.of.cats
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
how would you use the solid form?

Reactions: dano6533
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
It's for people who want to store N for long periods, since the solid form has a longer shelf-life.

Reactions: dano6533 and Sonnenblume
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
You can create the powder out of the liquid. Then you could dissolve the powdered N into a smaller volume of water. I forgot how but you can do it and supposedly its not too hard.

EDIT: i remember now, you have to vaccum off the solvents.

Last edited:
Reactions: dano6533 and bag.of.cats
intr0naut

intr0naut

Student
May 26, 2018
I wouldn't mess with converting liquid veterinary N into free acid crystals. It's more than N in that liquid, which will alter the reaction when trying to convert.
For long term storage, the powdered N (pentobarbital sodium salt) can be converted into free acid (pentobarbital), the latter not being soluble in water thus not affected by moisture/temp. Please note that ~20% of the amount will be lost in reconversion back to the sodium salt.

Reactions: dano6533, anna and azeton