• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
How much food should a woodcock suck if a woodcock couldn't chug food?

Is that close enough to start a new sentence?

Come over baby - there's a whole lot of shaking going on.

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
Sentence doesn't make sense @Soul :ahhha:

Like the woodcock sucking sentence made sense? Please!

Seriouslu, @epic: I don't mean to mess up your game. Please correct my error and carry on from the improved version.

Last edited:
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Like the woodcock sucking sentence made sense? Please!

Seriouslu, @epic: I don't mean to mess up your game. Please correct my error and carry on from the improved version.
The woodcock sentence had some logical flow to it. There is a whale in the previous sentence without any context. I don't think that the sentence was also grammatically correct .

Come overtly babe - there's a whole lot of shaming looming on.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
Well see, "looming on" doesn't mean anything in the form of English I grew up speaking.

Romp overtly babe - there's a whole lot of shaming looming on

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
I don't want to be a grammar nazi again :haha: but "hole" doesn't make sense in this sentence. You can use "blot" instead of "lot" .

Sigh. Okay. So what does "looming on" mean, seriously? and what is "a whole blot of shaming"?

Would "a whale pod of shaming" be acceptable, and if not why is it less ok than "a whole blot of shaming"?

It's not much fun if you don't give people more leeway.

epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Sigh. Okay. So what does "looming on" mean, seriously?
"looming on" is a very common phrase eg I could see another storm cloud looming on the horizon(Source of example below) .
and what is "a whole blot of shaming"?
Would "a whale pod of shaming" be acceptable, and if not why is it less ok than "a whole blot of shaming"?
"shaming" is undesirable just like a "blot" which is commonly used metaphorically in sentences.So it makes complete sense to use it here . eg The public shaming put a blot on her career . Although whole is not a perfect word it is still emphasizing how big the "blot(of shaming)" is, so that too is acceptable.
There is no logical flow to the sentence " Romp overtly babe - there's a whale pod of shaming looming on " . A whale pod is just a group of whales, it has no connection with "shaming looming on" or the previous part of sentence " Romp overtly babe" .
It's not much fun if you don't give people more leeway.
I am all for giving leeway, but if the words don't fit in a logical way, it becomes a word salad. The whole fun of the game is making good sentences till the end.
Besides I am not seeing we will always find a word . If we can't figure out a word ,we can always drop the sentence and start from a new one :)

Reactions: Brink
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
Sorry but in your example "on" is part of "on the horizon", not part of a phrasal verb like "going on", "passing on" or "coming over". The phrase "looming on" alone is meaningless.

And if "a whole blot of shaming" is an acceptable metaphor, then "a whale pod of shaming" is too.

It feels like you're being very arbitrary about accepting/rejecting stuff.

So here's your new sentence:
It was fun while it lasted but I'm done with this game dame.

Reactions: Brink
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Romp overtly babe - there's a hole kit of shaming looming on. (its possible to make it work grammatically if there are available options). Btw its just a game, its alright to discuss but its just to have fun.

For the new sentence:

It was sun whilst it lasted but I'm done with this dame.