• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

loslassen

loslassen

call me June
Dec 8, 2023
I've come to notice my family members take me as a tough tolerant person, which is why I believe they are usually kind of rude to me, I know I'm part of the blame for not communicating my disturbance but to be honest it kind of comes off as a lack of empathy to me, at least a little bit because I know they love me, I just hate being so sensitive that the way they treat me hurts me so much, but I can't tell them or show thme, because I'm usually expressionless, I feel like they take advantage of that, unknowingly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mateira and AInilam
AInilam

AInilam

Student
Dec 17, 2023
If it's hurting you or affecting your mental health, I think you should let them know. It may come as a surprise to them--but it's better they try to rectify themselves while they still can instead of blaming themselves later. If they don't even after you've told them, well--the fault is theirs.

• Love
Reactions: oddetoad and loslassen
loslassen

loslassen

call me June
Dec 8, 2023
If it's hurting you or affecting your mental health, I think you should let them know. It may come as a surprise to them--but it's better they try to rectify themselves while they still can instead of blaming themselves later. If they don't even after you've told them, well--the fault is theirs.
I actually have recently, I told them that they had promised to protect me (I'm the youngest sibling from 2, and live with my dad) and that they were hurting me by the way they betray their own promise of being there to listen while they push me away or hurt me often, it was a touching talk but ig they just forget, we're all human and I know they do mistakes but it still hurts me

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24 and AInilam
HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
I can relate, I come off as apathetic to a lot of people due to my lack of facial emotions. Brings forth a lot of misunderstandings.
This is when all we can do is try and express ourselves as best as we can through words and honesty. People cannot read our minds but it is also up to the others to try and understand us when we try to explain ourselves.
I'm sad to hear you feel this way around your own family, they really should be there for your support and not to hurt you.

• Love
Reactions: loslassen