B

Bengal

Nov 17, 2022
I know this site limits some activity for new members but I don't see how to send or receive PM's. I have neuroinflammation and swollen brain so I'm not operating on all cylinders most of the time.

Any help would be appreciated

M

mdmd500

Arcanist
Nov 29, 2022
Hey I'm new here too. I read the FAQs and I think it says you are allowed to send and receive PMs after you make a secret number of posts, so I'm not exactly sure how many either.

I've been posting in the games area to get post numbers up so that's something you could do as well.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I think its 15-20 posts with a certain amount of time on the forum. Doing so gives you access to the search function, the ability to private message, and a group chat.

Reactions: Bengal
B

Bengal

Nov 17, 2022
Thank you. Any idea how long?

I'm very sick so I end up only interacting here in my "good moments." Wish I'd found this place earlier.

I have a giant ass 300 cubic foot tank of 99.999% nitrogen (I know…unnecessary) but I'm uncomfortable w what I perceive to be potential failures that can occur w the exit bag.

I'm interested in the scuba method (or any other method where you have a mask tightly strapped to your face and it's simply nitrogen in CO2 out).

But I need a lot of guidance bc my brain inflammation makes researching on this site difficult. I've tried reading the exit bag mega thread but I get a headache after a while.

I used to have a genius level IQ (not bragging bc not like I do anymore) and was a dental school student when I began getting sick.

So not having my brain functioning at this level is extremely frustrating.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fulminare
T

time_to_go2

Dec 11, 2022
So 15 posts then can message people ?

B

Bengal

Nov 17, 2022
I came here bc I want to end it. Weird that they require me to spam the board and wait an undisclosed amount of time just to get full access.

I put off trying to be in the situation to even be posting in a place like this for years. I don't need random barriers bc I'm serious about ending it soon and just want some guidance w my method (inert gas)
I was already rejected by Final Exit bc I don't have a concrete diagnosis w a diagnostic code and whatnot. If my Drs were able to figure out that information, they'd have a chance at helping me. The fact they don't know exactly what's wrong w me is the problem.

Ironic that the thing keeping me unbearably sick is also the thing preventing me from getting help ending it.

Sorry. Just frustrated

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To send a message, all that you have to do is click on the users profile picture above their name and you will have the option to send a message if the user allows it. If you cannot send private messages to anyone on here then you will need a few more posts.

B

Bengal

Nov 17, 2022
To send a message, all that you have to do is click on the users profile picture above their name and you will have the option to send a message if the user allows it. If you cannot send private messages to anyone on here then you will need a few more posts.
I just see that I can either follow or ignore you when I click on your name

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just see that I can either follow or ignore you when I click on your name
It's because I have chosen to turn off the option of private messages. If you click on someone else's picture you will likely see the option to send them a message.