sadgirl9999

sadgirl9999

ready to go ♡
Jan 27, 2019
there are a few people who mean the world to me, and honestly they all know i'm suicidal. even with emotional support i can't get through my physical or mental health problems anymore. anyways, i'm trying to figure out if it would be better or worse for them to know that i'm thinking of them in my last moments. hanging or jumping. i would say something subtle, just like "i love you so much", "thank you for being so amazing", nothing that rlly references that i'm leaving soon haha. but i also was wondering if it might make them feel guilty? when they find out i died after messaging them. i dunno, i'm trying to think of it from their point of view. i think i would want a text from my friend if they were going to do it. so i have the chance to say i love you back

Reactions: jemetire and profoundexperience
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
There's a website that provides an email service that lets you send messages with a delay. I believe 7 days is the earliest that your email will be sent. I plan on using this if I ctb

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife and sadgirl9999
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
There's a website that provides an email service that lets you send messages with a delay. I believe 7 days is the earliest that your email will be sent. I plan on using this if I ctb
That's awesome! Never heard of it.

When I decide to ctb, I might try that or simply scheduled e-mails and videos on youtube.

Reactions: sadgirl9999
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
I mean, If you time it right you could write letters and send them through regular mail. Mail still takes a day or more to arrive depending on distance

PapaSuicide

PapaSuicide

Student
Oct 27, 2020
Gmail does that! You can program a date for deliver the message.

• Love
Reactions: Fehler, ReWind, Ameya and 1 other person
R

ready2go

Mar 10, 2021
Yeh gmail lets you schedule for anytime. Great tool!

Reactions: ReWind
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Heh, no. I did not realise scheduled texts were a thing one time and sent some texts before an attempt that alerted my family into saving me. I wrote some letters this time instead. They are jumbled and probably don't make much sense since it's hard to really convey everything I want to say but it'll have to do.