M

meles_inoris

Student
Mar 18, 2020
I snapped yesterday. Over about $35. I broke a glass, threw my medicine on the floor, threatened to kill myself, pushed my elderly grandmother, screamed until I lost my voice, asked my father why he doesn't rape me, and attempted to shove a broom into my anus dry.

This is not the last incident like this. In fact it is the second in two weeks.

It is very evident that my father does not want me in his house. I plan to run away from home very soon, to spare him of any future suffering.

I absolutely cannot live with the fact that I have destroyed every facet of his life. Please suggest me ways I can hurt myself as punishment for what I have done.

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 14573, Septim and Nymph
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I snapped yesterday. Over about $35. I broke a glass, threw my medicine on the floor, threatened to kill myself, pushed my elderly grandmother, screamed until I lost my voice, asked my father why he doesn't rape me, and attempted to shove a broom into my anus dry.

It is very evident that my father does not want me in his house. I plan to run away from home very soon, to spare him of any future suffering.

I absolutely cannot live with the fact that I have destroyed every facet of his life. Please suggest me ways I can hurt myself as punishment for what I have done.
I don't know what to say other than please don't hurt yourself.

M

meles_inoris

Student
Mar 18, 2020
I am going to hurt myself. Please give me answers!

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I don't want you to hurt yourself or to suffer like that. No one here can give you those answers or ways to do so.

S

Septim

Jul 3, 2020
Really sorry to hear what you're going through. I don't think you need to hurt yourself and I don't think you should but surely the broom was enough if you won't accept not hurting yourself? You already did that so call it quits.

StellaArtoix

StellaArtoix

Student
Jul 25, 2020

No one is going to offer you ways to hurt yourself. Your obviously in a real bad place. Asking your father to rape you and using a broomstick on yourself surely is enough punishment. Please talk to someone.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm sorry that things aren't going well but I don't suggest self-harming as that would not help your situation. Also, it may make things worse as you may end up with more pain and more injuries. I would recommend calming down a bit before doing anything because you don't want to make your situation worse than it is.

After The End

After The End

The lily whispers, “I wait.”
Jul 31, 2019
I don't think you should punish yourself, but if you're going to do it no matter what try something that is productive and unlikely to cause lasting injury or scarring like exercising until you're in a lot of pain.

Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I'm sorry to hear that and I hope you don't do any of those again. Please get help/ talk to a friend / professional.