Reflection

Reflection

Lost
Sep 12, 2024
Can one set up full suspension hanging in a way that makes it so that you painlessly lose consciousness before the actual hanging happens?

Self induced syncope is easy to do and is painless, so I've been thinking about a way to achieve this.

B

babouflo201223

Aug 18, 2024
It's a goog question. Please let me know how to do, and I would be also interested in how you manage to reach unconsciousness by yourself (sorry for my bad english). Thank you !

B

babouflo201223

Aug 18, 2024
Can one set up full suspension hanging in a way that makes it so that you painlessly lose consciousness before the actual hanging happens?

Self induced syncope is easy to do and is painless, so I've been thinking about a way to achieve this.
You wrote that self induced syncope is easy to do. How to do that ? I have no idea. Thank you.

Reflection

Reflection

Lost
Sep 12, 2024
You wrote that self induced syncope is easy to do. How to do that ? I have no idea. Thank you.
Hi, I found the method on this thread:

I would advise you to test it in a safe place (like a mattress or something), yesterday I fainted suddenly and involuntarily and ended up hitting my head on the floor and had a panic attack.

Reactions: babouflo201223