• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Domimi

Domimi

End of all hope
Apr 20, 2020
I'm thinking of a way to CTB through dehydration. One idea I had was to lock myself in a room and throw the keys off the window. The windows in my house are very appropriate for this method, as they are like metallic bars and nobody can go through them without using something like a saw. After the lockup, i would start drinking moderate quanties of some high concentration alcoholic beverage(whiskey, vodka) to dehydrate more quickly and numb some of the pain of by getting drunk.

However, I don't really know some things about this method.
1. Will the alcohol stop acting as a diuretic at some point, and will my body start absorbing the water of the drink, thus extending the suffering?
2. Can I get to terminal dehydration while drunk? Or will my body make me throw up at some point, even drinking only enough to feel a bit numb?

If anyone has some studies, experience or even opinions on the subject and can answer, i appreciate strongly.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Can't say much about the biology, but this sounds like a really convoluted method. What makes this appealing to you, and are the far more established methods outside of your reach?

Reactions: FusRohDracarys
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Impossible to pull off. I've been severely dehydrated for over 2 years and can't die! My organs Are suffering and it's very painful. I went 3 months without a sip of water and couldn't die... i looked like death and still do and it only made my health issues worse. I keep waiting to die from a heart attack or in my sleep but i just keep waking up to suffer again.

If you drink enough the alcohol could kill you People have died doing alcohol enemas.

And when you're desperate enough you'll figure out how to bust the door open.

Last edited:
Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
Drinking anything will probably lengthen your lifespan by a day a or two. If you're going to do dehydration you can't eat or drink anything- even the slightest amount of water can make you suffer that much longer. Anything that contains it is risky.