MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
Any chemists here? I understand that certain fuels will burn with a higher temperature. What would be the optimal fuel for self-immolation be? Or would it simply not matter?

Would any drug cocktails dull the senses enough for the pain to not be excruciating but still leave one mechanically able to complete the actions required to self-immolate?

Any thoughts are welcome. I am not a well educated man.

Thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: BLUE1970 and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I think even with the use of fuels to speed things along this would be a very frightening and painful way to go. I don't think there's really any substance you could ingest that would make this painless. The only thought I can come up with is some thing that would cause loss of consciousness ASAP, but I still think you would be in for a world of involuntary panic. I would look for a better options.

• Hugs
Reactions: Viro_Major, LastFlowers, Good4Nothing and 2 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
The temperature of the flames has to be high enough to melt your nerve sensors in your skin within a second. So if you happen to come across a giant pool of thermite, you can jump in and be dead in half a second and be cremated at the same time.

• Wow
Reactions: painoflife, SmellyRat, Ghost2211 and 2 others
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
no man! don't do it!!!

Reactions: Ghost2211
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I remember reading some stories about people high on angel dust being able to cut pieces of their face off with broken glass and eating their skin.

SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
What the....

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: NightmareTour
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Personally, I am not aware of any drug cocktails that have the potential to offset the reportedly excruciating pain of self-immolation.

As far as self-immolation, from everything I have read, there are far, far more efficient and less painful ways to go. Not to mention there is the potential to harm others, which is absolutely anathema to me.

Disclaimer: This is my opinion only based on the knowledge I have learned in my many years in the medical industry. Also - I am not giving advice - just my opinion based on what I have read.

MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
I remember reading some stories about people high on angel dust being able to cut pieces of their face off with broken glass and eating their skin.
I've heard some wild things with PCP too. I've never been privy to the experience first or second hand, though. It seems as if PCP + immolation might be a trip, but it seems unclear from initial research whether or not I would be in control of my actions or not, meaning I might not be able to soak myself and/or pull my lighter

Time to take a trip over to drugs-forum for some expert opinions on PCP. I'll update this when I hear back

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
I can tell you everything I know about PCP. I had a lot of expirience with psychodelic drugs: PCP, 2CB, psilocybin, LSD, agent K. Basically any psychodelic drug amplifies your senses. So if you're in pain you will end-up in the Ocean of Pain. Psychodelics also slow down your subjective perception of time, so the expirience will seem endless. Unless it's the thing you are looking for please avoid doing psychodelics and something painfull

Reactions: MolinaKeyLime and Good4Nothing
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Is it possible to overload your senses with pain and you eventually pass out? Some people pass out getting their teeth pulled without anesthesia sometimes.

MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
I can tell you everything I know about PCP. I had a lot of expirience with psychodelic drugs: PCP, 2CB, psilocybin, LSD, agent K. Basically any psychodelic drug amplifies your senses. So if you're in pain you will end-up in the Ocean of Pain. Psychodelics also slow down your subjective perception of time, so the expirience will seem endless. Unless it's the thing you are looking for please avoid doing psychodelics and something painfull
From what I've read about PCP it seems like there can be elements of disassociation. Could it be that amplifying senses and effectively overloading the brain from pain might result in something that isn't that bad? You can only feel so much pain. Agony is agony. I don't see how amplfying your senses would matter much.

How "out of it" are you on PCP? Do you retain motor function and presence of mind on a high enough dose? Meaning, would I be able to use a lighter?
Is it possible to overload your senses with pain and you eventually pass out? Some people pass out getting their teeth pulled without anesthesia sometimes.
This also seems like a strong possibility

Last edited:
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
If you are looking for that sort of expirience than you should try a LOW dose first. and I recommend mushrooms or low doses LSD. The PCP is too harsh and sometimes it is not pleasant.
When I was on PCP I was tripping my balls off. At some point I became a ray of light. It's very important to put the music you like on. Because any physicall discomfort can turn into the nightmare. In my case it turned into a bad trip, because the police raided the party I was at and they cut off the sound, so in a matter of minutes I went from heaven to hell. I went down the highway and I was badtripping so bad, so I stood in the middle of the highway like Jesus Christ asking God to kill me just to end this nightmare. That was my 1st overdose on psychodelics.

Reactions: MolinaKeyLime
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
If you are looking for that sort of expirience than you should try a LOW dose first. and I recommend mushrooms or low doses LSD. The PCP is too harsh and sometimes it is not pleasant.
When I was on PCP I was tripping my balls off. At some point I became a ray of light. It's very important to put the music you like on. Because any physicall discomfort can turn into nightmare. In my case it turned into badtrip, because the police raided the party I was at and they cut out the sound, so in a matter of minutes I went from heaven to hell. I went down the highway and I was badtripping so bad, so I stood in the middle of the highway like Jesus Christ asking God to kill me just to end this nightmare. That was my 1st overdose on psychodelics.
I'm just trying to achieve a maximum high while being able to complete the task.

In your experience, what drug would have enough entry-level impact to aid with the act of self-immolation?

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
That being said I'm 100% catching the bus off my face. In my case I'm considering 1) MDMA 2) Mephedrone (meow meow) or 3) opioids.
Opioids will probably kill me on its own because of my health condition
I'm just trying to achieve a maximum high while being able to complete the task.

In your experience, what drug would have enough entry-level impact to aid with the act of self-immolation?

I understand your desire to go out in fire as I recall your earlier posts.
It would be mephedrone. I would do it in 2 doses. 2 capsules x 0,5g maybe more. It will give a 100% pure orgasmic euphoria. It's the only thing that helps me with the pain now

Last edited:
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
That being said I'm 100% catching the bus off my face. In my case I'm considering 1) MDMA 2) Mephedrone (meow meow) or 3) opioids.
Opioids will probably kill me on its own because of my health condition
This is my thinking too brother. I have never taken any of these though. Would I be able to use my lighter with any of these methods while being sufficiently high at the time of ignition?

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
Yes you will. At the maximum high you can lose small motor skills, but you will feel it before that.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
BTW, what's your reasoning for going out this way? Spiritual? Buddhist related?

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I respect your decision and wish you a quick speedy death then. You can hasten death by inhaling the smoke and hot gases.

A quote from an article notes this:

Jan Zajic, chose a more sophisticated act to ensure he died instantly. He stripped naked and smeared his body with a flammable parquet polish. Then he drank a corrosive substance to stop himself screaming. Only then did he pour petrol over himself and set himself on fire.

MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
I respect your decision and wish you a quick speedy death then. You can hasten death by inhaling the smoke and hot gases.

A quote from an article notes this:

Jan Zajic, chose a more sophisticated act to ensure he died instantly. He stripped naked and smeared his body with a flammable parquet polish. Then he drank a corrosive substance to stop himself screaming. Only then did he pour petrol over himself and set himself on fire.

Interesting. It seems as if drinking flammable liquids seems to be common place and definitely the way to go. It seems as if that wouldn't settle in the stomach very easily, though. I wonder if that would even matter given the pain involved and nausea would simply be bypassed by pain.

I am curious if there is a way to condition the body to be more flammable. The body is mostly water, so perhaps extreme starvation and dehydration?

BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
I would never be brave enough, although I have read that the sensation is similar to hypothermia....feeling cold.