Quiet_Cricket

Quiet_Cricket

Sep 18, 2023
I'm having frequent urges to stab myself. It's becoming unbearable and a daily occurrence.

• Hugs
Reactions: Heem wasnt there and Burden_Bailey
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
Does anything trigger it? Also, do you experience any withdrawal symptoms when you stop? What do you do as an alternative?

Quiet_Cricket

Quiet_Cricket

Sep 18, 2023
Does anything trigger it? Also, do you experience any withdrawal symptoms when you stop? What do you do as an alternative?

I don't think there is any triggers, it's usually at it's worst when it's late at night. I get severely depressed and feel suicidal since I don't act on it. I mainly just try to distract myself as an alternative through music or games.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
I don't think there is any triggers, it's usually at it's worst when it's late at night. I get severely depressed and feel suicidal since I don't act on it. I mainly just try to distract myself as an alternative through music or games.
There's a rule that you shouldn't trust your feelings past 10pm, because people get the most depressed at night. Perhaps you can sleep earlier?

Heem wasnt there

Heem wasnt there

Missing You
Dec 8, 2023
There's a rule that you shouldn't trust your feelings past 10pm, because people get the most depressed at night. Perhaps you can sleep earlier?
Can second this, nothing good happens after a certain time. Late nights just lead to exhaustion which triggers all sorts of thinking.

• Love
Reactions: penguinl0v3s and undesirednlazy
U

undesirednlazy

Jan 21, 2024
very interesting info thank you cheif