• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K-β

K-β

endlessly roaming across cyberspace
Mar 12, 2024
currently i am using a paring knife & scissors on my upper arms for self harm, but this method isn't particularly good at making me bleed. seeing as i have no access to razor blades or box cutters, is there a way to properly utilize those tools to make myself bleed, or am i stuck with minor cuts until i get better equipment?

K-β

K-β

Mar 12, 2024
Razor blades are pretty easy to find at any department store. If you're not "old enough" to buy them then you shouldn't be on this site.
i am old enough to buy them to be clear, i just can't drive & there isn't a store close enough to me for walking.
why do you cut yourself?
it feels nice i suppose. my thoughts on it aren't particularly rational.
Razor blades are pretty easy to find at any department store. If you're not "old enough" to buy them then you shouldn't be on this site.
now that you say this i think i should work out a way to go get them at a nearby store. thanks for reminding me of that option.

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
Ever tried using a pencil sharpener blade? That's what I used to use before switching to razor blades.

Reactions: K-β
K-β

K-β

Mar 12, 2024
Ever tried using a pencil sharpener blade? That's what I used to use before switching to razor blades.
oh fantastic idea. thank you!
my other concern was also about like, my safety lol, because i didn't want to accidentally stab myself outright with the paring knife, y'know. so thank you!

madoka

madoka

even angels get nervous
Mar 12, 2023
eyebrow razor is what i usually use ! you can get them from a store that has "health and beauty" sections possibly ,,

• Love
Reactions: K-β
whyhelpurself

whyhelpurself

in college so not online much.
Dec 17, 2023
you can use pencil sharpeners, I find they get kinda dull but i think u can sharpen em with sandpaper

OmoriFan

OmoriFan

Memento Mori
Nov 12, 2023
I mostly use a pencil sharpener but I also burn myself with hot water and hot wax, you could check those out!

Reactions: Interestedsadboi25
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I'd check out methods which don't actually cut. Self harm leaves nasty physical and mental scars.

10 years SH free and I'm still left with the mess now and I doubt it will ever be gone.

I'd highly encourage anyone to seek less destructive ways or seek help.

GTNHisLOVE

GTNHisLOVE

Lowlife Pianist
Mar 10, 2024
I bought some pencil sharpeners just to get the blade. They don't make me bleed as much, the pain just.. "lingers". It's not even pain, it's just uncomfortable. I prefer box cutters.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
I bought some pencil sharpeners just to get the blade. They don't make me bleed as much, the pain just.. "lingers". It's not even pain, it's just uncomfortable. I prefer box cutters.
Box cutters are arguably more blunt and are more likely to cause more damage in my experience. Razor blades are the best but, at least in my opinion, I'd rank pencil sharpner blades over box cutters.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Box cutters are arguably more blunt and are more likely to cause more damage in my experience. Razor blades are the best but, at least in my opinion, I'd rank pencil sharpner blades over box cutters.
They're also more likely to harbour bacteria as razor blades are made out of one piece of metal and are easy to disinfect.

Reactions: EvisceratedJester