Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Playing SR4, driving at high speeds i got to thinking. it would be nice if there was a game where the entire purpose was self destruction. and you win if you die with different achievements for different deaths. High speeds, OD, cut too deep, ect.
"oh we cant have our kids playing games like that", im sure someone would say. well thats good because thats not the target audience lol. its not even close to the same, but at least you still get to kill yourself 🤷‍♀️

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Ultracheese, AnnonyBox, Forever Sleep and 2 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I think I remember a game like this, maybe it was on Kongregate or early steam, although it wasn't a sandbox I think mission based, the goal to end your life as soon as possible. I think there was probably one as a salaryman, there might be more than one game like this.

Speedrunners would have a ball with this.

Iirc the Gunpoint game starts with you accidentally yeeting yourself out of a high floor window with some fancy new jumpboots you just purchased.

There's a really old game called Robinson's Requiem, you land on a planet virtually naked and very early on you acquire a medikit full of supplies and lots of interesting new ways to self-end. There's a knife, cyanide pills, tourniquets and some other stuff in that kit. The game doesn't stop you from experimenting with any of it.

Last edited:
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'd be SOOOO good at that game too... I always die within seconds of playing regular games...

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I'd be SOOOO good at that game too... I always die within seconds of playing regular games...
that is so me lol. with my luck its probably the one game i wouldnt die in 😵

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep
E

earshurt

Oct 11, 2022
There was an old Adult Swim flash game exactly like this called 5 Minutes to Kill Yourself! Unfortunately the game is broken now due to Flash being discontinued, but it was funny as hell. You can still find clips of the game on YouTube.