dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
Here, we see all sides of human nature. It's sad to see that this place, which is for all of us with our own struggles, succumbs easily to projections & name calling. Of course, some are trolls & that is an inescapable part of life.
I just wanted to reiterate that it's not acceptable to attempt to kick a person when they are already down, especially when they share a viewpoint that is not your own. Everyone makes mistakes, everyone has their own issues, & nobody asked for such a shit life. Please attempt to practice compassion.

• Love
Reactions: AnotherBrick, K-O, parasytes_ and 6 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Are you referencing something specific?

dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
Are you referencing something specific?
Yes indeed, Ms. Rosey. Nasty energy from some members that should have been banned by now. I'm sure the mods will get to it. I have reported some & I'm guessing that others have as well. Instigators.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Yes indeed, Ms. Rosey. Nasty energy from some members that should have been banned by now. I'm sure the mods will get to it. I have reported some & I'm guessing that others have as well. Instigators.
Good to hear that you are reporting if you see people treating others inappropriately. another thing you can do is tag a mod to a thread since that might bring attention to it quicker.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, WornOutLife and dropdeadfred