• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
There have been a few times when I've planned to get a gun but then have second thoughts. I'm conflicted. There's a part of me that's hopeless and another part of me that feels like my life is coming together. I don't want to buy a gun yet because they're super expensive and I don't even have that much money in the first place. What I might end up doing is getting a rope and then if the time comes I might hang myself. I'm worried about spending all this money and then never using it. Since I'm still uncertain it's probably best to wait.

Reactions: ephemeral and comfortablydumb
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
If you are in so much doubt, then it is probably not the best option for you to kill yourself right now. Do it when you are 100 percent sure and you cannot bear another second of life.

Reactions: Lara Francis, ephemeral, lv-gras and 3 others
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
If you are in so much doubt, then it is probably not the best option for you to kill yourself right now. Do it when you are 100 percent sure and you cannot bear another second of life.

Good idea. I'll just get a rope just in case for if that moment comes since it won't cost a lot of money.

Reactions: lv-gras
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I bought a gun and then decided to go with the nitrogen method. So now I'm out the money for the gun, ammo, nitrogen tank, regulator, etc. I don't regret buying the gun, though. If I can't get the nitrogen method to work, I have a backup.

Reactions: Dead_Inside, lv-gras and Comatose11
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018

something close to those moments have been coming recently

Last edited:
Reactions: Comatose11
T

Tiburcio

The survival instinct attacks strongly. I recommend you another method. I agree, you maybe won't use it for fear, definitely I would try a cheapest method.

Reactions: Comatose11