• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

silentgoodbye

silentgoodbye

Feb 2, 2024
i plan on hanging myself in my closet if i continue to be at rock bottom like how i am right now. i'm trying to get over the ideation so that i won't have to face any more stress by the end of the month. god, i wish the first attempt had just worked. i don't even know what to say my mind is blank and i'm pretty sure my last attempt gave me brain damage. i started to become more religious last year and it was helping me out but now i wonder if God is even real. the world around me is crumbling and it was crumbling before the last attempt. i am a shell of a human and i've been a shell of a human for quite awhile now. i don't like that i'm getting older (im 19) and i just wanna go back to being a kid. i need to stop beating myself up over regrets and start to accept the sweet release of death.

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN and Princess_Kitty
gggy

gggy

Wishing you the best❤️
Dec 22, 2023
I came here to say love your kanye west song pfp, I'll probably listen to never see me again on my ctb attempt

• Love
Reactions: silentgoodbye