• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

ready2go2020

Jun 24, 2020
Hello everyone. This is my first post so hopefully goes along forum rules. I have about 180 Seconal that I have kept cool, sealed and away from light. The only issue is they are from 2007. If I use the idea that I should add 1 pill for every ten for age degradation, Would 110 be enough, so should I just take all 180 (I guess why not if it works I wouldn't need the extra anyway!).

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Welcome.
I hope you stay here a while, talk to us, and if you choose to ctb, you research well, so that you dont put yourself in even more pain then what you're going through.

I know nothing of pills so i cant help you there, but be patient as someone who does might show up. Maybe even try the search function while waiting. Who knows, someone might have discussed it in the past

Also, someone mentioned that if using od on pills option, crushing your pills would be benefitial, rather then just swallowing around 200 pills

Good luck

Reactions: Lastsauce
R

ready2go2020

Jun 24, 2020
Thank you yes plan is to swallow about 10 pills, whilst crushing up the rest into some yogurt with sweet jam to mask the taste and a shot of vodka. Would also take AEs prior. It sounds like this is the best option, just worried the pills may have lost some potency over the years although some articles Iread say that in fact if stored correctly pills will last quite a long time.

AnniesHideaway

AnniesHideaway

Jul 1, 2020
My dad committed suicide with Seconal (he had cancer) ....very peaceful, really as good as it gets as a method. Sorry I don't have an answer to your question though.

Reactions: Saed
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
According to Wikipedia it needs a similar dose like N:
In the Netherlands, individuals have two options for euthanasia. They can orally consume 100 ml of concentrated syrup containing either 15 grams of pentobarbital or 15 grams of secobarbital
Thus I would use all 180. You could as well open them and mix the contents with a little bit of water, like it is recommended for N.

H

hellonearth1

Nov 28, 2020
Hello everyone. This is my first post so hopefully goes along forum rules. I have about 180 Seconal that I have kept cool, sealed and away from light. The only issue is they are from 2007. If I use the idea that I should add 1 pill for every ten for age degradation, Would 110 be enough, so should I just take all 180 (I guess why not if it works I wouldn't need the extra anyway!).
Where you able to secure the Seconal?