• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I've been watching ancient aliens, but this sounds more my speed rn. What network?

Reactions: Blue LIPS
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Nice, enjoy! And thanks for the reco =)

Oh my god lmao the yoga instructor scene "you snot curdling cunt" hahaha I love the C word though and love that the English people embrace it fully :)

D

donquixote42

Aug 14, 2020
I was honestly quite surprised by RG's performance in this. I loved him in The Office, the Ricky Gervais show and Idiot Abroad, but didn't have high expectations as far as non-comedic roles go. Season 1 came out at a fairly low moment in my life, I remember lying in bed all day, binging it and enjoying my catharsis. The second season wasn't as good, but definitely wasn't bad either

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue LIPS
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I was honestly quite surprised by RG's performance in this. I loved him in The Office, the Ricky Gervais show and Idiot Abroad, but didn't have high expectations as far as non-comedic roles go. Season 1 came out at a fairly low moment in my life, I remember lying in bed all day, binging it and enjoying my catharsis. The second season wasn't as good, but definitely wasn't bad either

I agree, he just seems like a genuine person, even on screen, which most don't. Funny people or comedians in general are usually the saddest, so people don't see through your eyes and see the pain, they just laugh :) easier that way :P

Lol side note, I made this thread and realized after an episode I had already binged season 2 haha ooops