aed.vita.aeterna

aed.vita.aeterna

Aug 5, 2023
im planning on taking 60 mg of powder ketamine then go lie in the snow for the night, i think that should do it, problem is i cant find ket from a plug and i cant tell if sites or scams on the internet, any of you have a reliable source on the internet of ketamine i would much appriciate it

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
Weird suggestion but depending on where you live you might find plugs on the phone app "Radiate". It's a social media app for ravers so there are a lot of people on there that have hookups for all the various shit you might want to take at an EDM festival. I've found ket plugs on there before.

piddincir

piddincir

Student
Nov 6, 2023
I assume you don't have access to the dark web? I would also say ket probably isn't the best for this, it's short(ish) acting, usually sober up in 30-60 mins, you'd be better off getting some sleeping tablets or benzodiazepines (or both)

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
60mg? why it's only just a line worth that won't do anything

C

conflagration

Student
Jul 29, 2022
Ketamine 60mg is very low dose so it wont do much for you. It also lasts arround 1h which is too short to anesthetize you for duration needed to die from hypothermia on open air.
Sorry your plan wont work.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you consider hypothermia you can read this guide:

aed.vita.aeterna

aed.vita.aeterna

Aug 5, 2023
I assume you don't have access to the dark web? I would also say ket probably isn't the best for this, it's short(ish) acting, usually sober up in 30-60 mins, you'd be better off getting some sleeping tablets or benzodiazepines (or both)
i do have acess to it, i just dont have any websites to buy it