• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dominodux

Nov 11, 2019
I'm actually around the idea of purchasing a scubadiving kit with full face mask and leaving there in the wardrobe till i feel ready for it, and once ready i will do it closing the oxygen tank and leaving only the nitrogen to go.

I guess who will find me, will see me like scubadiving in bed and think i was an idiot clown, but this image for me is definitively better of someone finding me with a bag on the head. I think i could do this even in a sea coast without giving anyone any suspect, but i suppose will have to attend a scubadiving school for somewhat a diving diploma to get the startup basis of doing that in water and i am nor in the mood and physical condition to something like that.

I have to investigate further on the system valve/gas of the scubadiving kit to figure out how it works and if i can use it the way i plan.

Does it sounds totally idiot?

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg and letmeseethedeath
G

Ghosted

I was never really here.
Nov 22, 2019
I'm actually around the idea of purchasing a scubadiving kit with full face mask and leaving there in the wardrobe till i feel ready for it, and once ready i will do it closing the oxygen tank and leaving only the nitrogen to go.

I guess who will find me, will see me like scubadiving in bed and think i was an idiot clown, but this image for me is definitively better of someone finding me with a bag on the head. I think i could do this even in a sea coast without giving anyone any suspect, but i suppose will have to attend a scubadiving school for somewhat a diving diploma to get the startup basis of doing that in water and i am nor in the mood and physical condition to something like that.

I have to investigate further on the system valve/gas of the scubadiving kit to figure out how it works and if i can use it the way i plan.

I've been thinking about this. Could you use a rebreather to make sure there is no way of breathing in oxygen once you pass out?

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg and letmeseethedeath
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019

Can you share with us a link to that equipment? I didn't know they sold scuba tanks with a nitrogen tank and oxygen tank also.

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
A few people have used inert gas with scuba gear (mask and regulator). It is a very good way of doing it.

• Love
Reactions: GasMonkey, Greenberg, dominodux and 1 other person
D

dominodux

Nov 11, 2019
Can you share with us a link to that equipment? I didn't know they sold scuba tanks with a nitrogen tank and oxygen tank also.

Yes i can, once i completed my setup. There are still missing parts. Anyway the setup is quite expensive.

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg and Ghosted
G

Ghosted

I was never really here.
Nov 22, 2019
Yes i can, once i completed my setup. There are still missing parts. Anyway the setup is quite expensive.

Definitely cheaper on amazon.

• Love
GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
You are not a diver, I'm right?
The linked mask comes with Single channel ultrasonic transceiver (yellow funk-communicator) but without stage one and two servo valve.

• Love
D

dominodux

Nov 11, 2019
You are not a diver, I'm right?
The linked mask comes with Single channel ultrasonic transceiver (yellow funk-communicator) but without stage one and two servo valve.

Infact i am not.

Definitely cheaper on amazon.

I've seen only snorkelin masks on Amz, and in dont trust that long breathing tube, wont fit to my needs.

• Love
GerMann

GerMann

Nov 30, 2018
I'm also not a diver.
the gas-bottle has a flow-regulator (≈15 l/ min.) but the mask need also a gas-pressure ventil-valve (Balanced downstream demand valve 2nd stage). but I'm no expert.

• Love
Quax

Quax

Student
Nov 16, 2019
No need for full- mask and He gear. All you need is a regular sports diving gear. Air tank plus regulator plus snorkeling mask.... then go deep( beyond about 40m). At this depth the N in the breathing gas (which is just compressed common air) will displace the O in the blood.....that results in a quite euphoric death in the deep.....and most likely you will be never found. And yes, I am a diver.

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg, a_strange_day and pthnrdnojvsc
Why you?

Why you?

All The Bright Places
Nov 22, 2019

It's not really idiotic, but a lot like the exit bag method. If you wanna make a statement using the scuba diving equipment, go for it, but the exit bag is cheaper, or at least easier.

Last edited:
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
No need for full- mask and He gear. All you need is a regular sports diving gear. Air tank plus regulator plus snorkeling mask.... then go deep( beyond about 40m). At this depth the N in the breathing gas (which is just compressed common air) will displace the O in the blood.....that results in a quite euphoric death in the deep.....and most likely you will be never found. And yes, I am a diver.
I connected a snorkeling mask to a nitrogen tank . I was wondering how deep can i take a snorkeling mask like this . I bought a nitrogen tank from a welding shop online. That vinyl tube connects to a nitrogen tank
. So how many meters or feet under water can i take the nitrogen welding tank with the snorkeling mask ?

My plan is to use a scuba oxygen tank to get deep under the water. then once i'm under the water i switch to put this nitrogen mask on me which is hooked to my nitrogen tank . I want to go deep enough
so i'll never surface and sink to the bottom of the ocean like the Titanic. Can you even take a nitrogen
tank that is for welding under water?
Mask rocontrip

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Quax

Quax

Student
Nov 16, 2019
Easiest way to get what you need is.... go to a sports diving school like PADI or so... enroll for a beginners course... you'll get a diving license. With that on hand you can rent the gear world wide.... choose a nice location and go deep.
No, 1m is not deep enough, you need at least the about 40m I mentioned above.

Reactions: GerMann
frees

frees

swoosh
Sep 6, 2019
My plan is to use a scuba oxygen tank to get deep under the water. then once i'm under the water i switch to put this nitrogen mask on me which is hooked to my nitrogen tank .
You should combine this with licking cane toads!

Quax

Quax

Student
Nov 16, 2019
@peacefullpainless . That is not sufficient for our purposes . It's toy grade...
The mask on pic is what sportsdivers are using.... plus mouthpiece of the regulator and airtank... you are ready to go....all you need is deep water...

Attachments

• 259D6C75-35B5-4D74-B0BD-71EEFAA00FCF.jpeg
    259D6C75-35B5-4D74-B0BD-71EEFAA00FCF.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
@peacefullpainless . That is not sufficient for our purposes . It's toy grade...
The mask on pic is what sportsdivers are using.... plus mouthpiece of the regulator and airtank... you are ready to go....all you need is deep water...
I orginally wanted to use full face diving mask like the op showed but i couldn't figure out how to connect a nitrogen tank to the regulator. How do you connect a nitrogen tank to that mask? I don't know what the connections to the tank or regulator are. What kind of nitrogen tank can you conect to that mask. I thought the snorkel mask might not go deep. but I still might be able to use the snorkel mask in say 3- 10 feet below the water ? If i am able to secure myself under the water then i can switch and put on the nitrogen snorkel mask in shallow water 3- 10 feet?

Note: I just want to die and hope someone can help me. I'm not trying to show off or one up anyone or the op etc or be idiotic . I want a solution to decide on a method so i can die soon that's all i want . I don't really want nor care about anything else. I have huge problems and i need a way out.

Last edited:
GerMann

GerMann

Nov 30, 2018
peacefullpainless
no, Quax meant to go "regulary" diving, but very deep >40 m, this makes toxic gases in the body without extra nitrogen-tank.
thats a diver tipp... but not what we are looking for.

Reactions: Quax
Quax

Quax

Student
Nov 16, 2019
The pics show what you need.... the regulator with mouthpiece and the airtank.... there is no N Tank... this method uses just compressed air and the the pressure in the depth... that causes a nitrogen narcosis... it's quite euphoric and leads to a peacefull death...you won't realize that you are dying.

Attachments

• 699032C4-EACC-4485-A709-5631EAEF1AAD.jpeg
    699032C4-EACC-4485-A709-5631EAEF1AAD.jpeg
    12.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 13C8D524-5C64-405F-8B69-ECA62D4DAAD7.jpeg
    13C8D524-5C64-405F-8B69-ECA62D4DAAD7.jpeg
    13 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and GerMann
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
then go deep( beyond about 40m). At this depth the N in the breathing gas (which is just compressed common air) will displace the O in the blood.....that results in a quite euphoric death in the deep.....and most likely you will be never found.

A beautiful death, so poetic. As I descend from grace in arms of undertow, I will take my place in the great below. TR

Last edited:
Reactions: Quax
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
The pics show what you need.... the regulator with mouthpiece and the airtank.... there is no N Tank... this method uses just compressed air and the the pressure in the depth... that causes a nitrogen narcosis... it's quite euphoric and leads to a pecfull death...you won't realize that you are dying.
Thank you . Now i see what you are saying. I hadn't heard of this method nitrogen narcosis. I always had thought i i needed to connect a nitrogen tank to the full face diving mask the op showed the Ocean reef full face diving mask that is $900.

So is that just a regular scuba set up ? And all you have to do is go deep > 40m? What percentage of oxygen in the tank to ensure nitrogen narcaosis ,the average in air?

But I couldn't figure out how to connect the nitrogen tank to the regulator of that diving mask. So i figured out how to connect it to the snorkel mask i showed. and i thought about doing it in shallow water but when i saw you a diver on this thread i wanted to ask about deep water.

Last edited:
Quax

Quax

Student
Nov 16, 2019
@peacefulllpainless Your intended method is quite similar to the exit bag....without bag but a mask instead... no water needed for that. But as far as i know it is not safe to use a mask ....it could loose the correct fit to your face during the process....
That's a sports scuba diving set up, yes. The tank is filled with common atmospheric air via compressor.. no mixtures needed...it's the air you are breathing now and filled into the tank... no rocket science.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
@peacefulllpainless Your intended method is quite similar to the exit bag....without bag but a mask instead... no water needed for that. But as far as i know it is not safe to use a mask ....it could loose the correct fit to your face during the process....
Yeah I also thought of just using the mask in my room like the slovak guy.

Thank you for your replies. Now i see what you are saying. I hadn't heard of this method nitrogen narcosis

So for the nitrogen narcosis method : is that just a regular scuba set up , with regulator (demand?) ,regular scuba tank? And all you have to do is go deep > 40m? What percentage of oxygen in the tank to ensure nitrogen narcoosis ,the average in air?

Nitrogen scuba1

Last edited:
Quax

Quax

Student
Nov 16, 2019
I have edited my post above. Yeah... must have is mask, regulator with mouthpiece and the airtank... and deep water.
And a bit of Knowledge how to dive down....

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Greenberg and pthnrdnojvsc
Proto

Proto

Student
Jan 21, 2020
I'm going for the scuba gear setup, it's really easy now i just have to plug in the adapter, open the valve and lie down. The seal seems pretty solid, that's the greatest concern really, especially with the R2D debreather, it seems cheap and commercially made. I'd rather use something tried and true like a scuba setup.
p1OwatW.jpg

Last edited:
K

knowman

Jan 15, 2020
I'm going for the scuba gear setup, it's really easy now i just have to plug in the adapter, open the valve and lie down. The seal seems pretty solid, that's the greatest concern really, especially with the R2D debreather, it seems cheap and commercially made. I'd rather use something tried and true like a scuba setup.
p1OwatW.jpg
I'm so confused about how to acquire the equipment you have. Is there a way that you could get this information to me? I don't completely trust the exit bag.

K

knowman

Jan 15, 2020
p1OwatW.jpg
Hi Proto. Would you be willing to share how you've adapted a scuba stage one regulator to a standard cga580 nitrogen tank? If private messaging is necessary, please let me know. I live in the US, and am just learning about DIN, etc. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Proto
Proto

Proto

Student
Jan 21, 2020
Hi Proto. Would you be willing to share how you've adapted a scuba stage one regulator to a standard cga580 nitrogen tank? If private messaging is necessary, please let me know. I live in the US, and am just learning about DIN, etc. Thank you.
I can't private message you, you need more than 5 posts. Also i don't know where to get the US g5/8 female to cga580 male adapter. I only know the european ones.

• Love
K

knowman

Jan 15, 2020
Yeah I also thought of just using the mask in my room like the slovak guy.

Thank you for your replies. Now i see what you are saying. I hadn't heard of this method nitrogen narcosis

So for the nitrogen narcosis method : is that just a regular scuba set up , with regulator (demand?) ,regular scuba tank? And all you have to do is go deep > 40m? What percentage of oxygen in the tank to ensure nitrogen narcoosis ,the average in air?

View attachment 19679
Have you found the right adapters to use scuba gear and an N2 tank on dry land like this fellow did?
I can't private message you, you need more than 5 posts. Also i don't know where to get the US g5/8 female to cga580 male adapter. I only know the european ones.
I will try sending a PM soon. Do you know if the 5/8 female will fit the Din 200 first stage of a scuba regulator? Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Love
C

ClockChelsea

Sep 13, 2020
Yes, working out the plumbing from Nitro or Argon tanks to the scuba regulators is difficult

• Love
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Easiest way to get what you need is.... go to a sports diving school like PADI or so... enroll for a beginners course... you'll get a diving license. With that on hand you can rent the gear world wide.... choose a nice location and go deep.
No, 1m is not deep enough, you need at least the about 40m I mentioned above.
I am not a diver. At 40m in a nice location on a sunny day, how dark will it be?