Sigh_Sigh_Sigh

Sigh_Sigh_Sigh

Mar 9, 2023

The BBC certainly don't want anyone getting onto this site anymore they've done a investigation where they claim 50 people have died as a result of this site. No idea how they came to this figure and then they got to all the UK's main Internet Service Providers and request that this site is made inaccessible. If that wasn't the worst of it all the UK Government will be trying to do a blanket ban under the Online Safety Bill!

I trust nothing the BBC and Government say after all they covered up for abusers like Jimmy Savile for decades letting them get away with anything they want. People should be free to access sites like this where they can share their views and feelings it's not like they are getting the right support from the NHS or other services as per my experience anyway.

Reactions: silentnights56, ijustwishtodie, Forever Sleep and 3 others
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Quite right. Unfortunately, the UK's run by psychopaths who have no real attachment to the country itself or the welfare of its inhabitants. For the rest of us who have to live here, it's one giant 242 495 sq km open air day nursery. It's literally Airstrip 1.

Reactions: Forever Sleep, ayb and Per Ardua Ad Astra
ApathyToLife

ApathyToLife

Send in the clowns.
Aug 18, 2023
Wouldn't be surprised if the next thing they do after blocking this website would be reporting anyone who tries to access it to authorities for a good ol' "wellness check".

• Aww..
Reactions: silentnights56, Per Ardua Ad Astra and leavingsoon99
T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
I guess blocking a website it cheaper than funding and improving services. They're just going to keep distracting from the real issues.
I bet most of the 'links' are just that the forum was in their web history.

Reactions: Forever Sleep, Per Ardua Ad Astra and Kit1
itsnotalwayssunny

itsnotalwayssunny

Nov 1, 2023
Look there's a poor man drifting slowly towards us in a dingy, let's get him!
That's the UKs biggest issue now (that they invented) They find a way, we do it's as simple as that. What they gonna do execute us?

The world has turned into a toilet, don't get flushed with it. They don't care they never did.

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and leavingsoon99
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Blocking the website will do nothing.
It's easily circumvented.

They just want to look like they are doing something without actually doing anything.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Forever Sleep and Per Ardua Ad Astra
IsThisEverything

IsThisEverything

Nov 1, 2023
Wouldn't be surprised if the next thing they do after blocking this website would be reporting anyone who tries to access it to authorities for a good ol' "wellness check".
To be honest I'd be surprised if they bothered. Even if you are crying out for help mental health services rarely intervene in the UK. They tell you not to end your life but at the same time do little to support you to keep on living.

Reactions: Darknessallaround, ijustwishtodie, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 2 others
A

ayb

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
F

flakeyknight

Jan 1, 2021
They just want us to live to serve as human capital to exploit, not that they actually care. I am not going to trust the broadcasting corporation that let Jimmy Savile get away with his crimes.