Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Yes I am drunk
No I don't care

We all have the same sick sense of humour (bar the trolls, let's eat the trolls)
We are all understanding of hell and what its like to be here,
There is no patronising bull shite
We are all people stuck in a weird place,
We are all people on a path that is confused, wobbly and determined,

Yet we laugh, we cry, we are non judgemental (Unless your a troll then, er, good luck!)
We sympathise, we understand in our own way,
We get on and read, ignore, reply,
We know our place, we know reality in the world of pro choice

For this , every fucking one of you is awesome,

In the last few months, (I have been here longer then July due to user name change!) You have made me feel awesome, normal and made me laugh, cry and feel!!

Never fucking change, and whatever your path maybe, good luck, and safe travels,
Whether thats to the final destination, to CTB, or some inbetween no one's worked out yet

SS is awesome, simple, end of, lets raise a fucking glass or 6.... maybe more who knows? I dunno, I am on ,..... er Lost count!!!

help...maybe or maybe not, who knows, and who cares, coz I don't!!!

If you don't drink raise a glass of juice, or whatever your choice is, can't leave anyone out now! :)

• Love
Reactions: Cookiedough8956, Fml, Timetoleave and 5 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
That read like one of my drunken Facebook posts of old. :))
Enjoy your evening my drunken friend. Dionysis watches over you.

pain in my heart

pain in my heart

Oct 26, 2019
You are, without a single doubt the cutest and loveliest drunk I've ever met online.

• Love
Reactions: Flau, Fml, omoidarui and 1 other person
sammii

sammii

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Oct 9, 2019
I drank way too much last night so I'll raise my pepsi :wink: you're awesome too. Remember to drink some water tho, it'll help with the hangover lol

Reactions: Flau
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
And watch out for the nipple rings:wink:

epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
A drunk never lies. You are telling the truth. :wink:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Soulless_Angel
DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
I am glad I found you guys <3

• Love
Reactions: Fml and sammii
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
This is a thread I could get behind. I wish I could join you. Especially since there appears to be some weird arse shit going on with some other threads tonight! I'm keeping well outta that...

Reactions: Rachel74
pain in my heart

pain in my heart

Oct 26, 2019
This is a thread I could get behind. I wish I could join you. Especially since there appears to be some weird arse shit going on with some other threads tonight! I'm keeping well outta that...

Let this tread be our haven for the night.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm gonna have to turn in. Enjoy.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019

How do I never see these threads damn it.... when drunk I talk a lot shit and dgaf.... damn it I miss all the fun!

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Especially since there appears to be some weird arse shit going on with some other threads tonight! I'm keeping well outta that...
Flamethrower 1
Someone is starting on me telling me to "stop telling people what to do" when I intervened on a post with a user contemplating doing two methods at the same time!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: epic, Soulless_Angel and sammii
Fml

Fml

Girl, interrupted
Aug 24, 2019
Yes I am drunk
No I don't care

We all have the same sick sense of humour (bar the trolls, let's eat the trolls)
We are all understanding of hell and what its like to be here,
There is no patronising bull shite
We are all people stuck in a weird place,
We are all people on a path that is confused, wobbly and determined,

Yet we laugh, we cry, we are non judgemental (Unless your a troll then, er, good luck!)
We sympathise, we understand in our own way,
We get on and read, ignore, reply,
We know our place, we know reality in the world of pro choice

For this , every fucking one of you is awesome,

In the last few months, (I have been here longer then July due to user name change!) You have made me feel awesome, normal and made me laugh, cry and feel!!

Never fucking change, and whatever your path maybe, good luck, and safe travels,
Whether thats to the final destination, to CTB, or some inbetween no one's worked out yet

SS is awesome, simple, end of, lets raise a fucking glass or 6.... maybe more who knows? I dunno, I am on ,..... er Lost count!!!

help...maybe or maybe not, who knows, and who cares, coz I don't!!!

If you don't drink raise a glass of juice, or whatever your choice is, can't leave anyone out now! :)

You're fucking awesome too Soulless_Angel! I totally agree with you, this place is full of amazing people who don't judge others and can truly think for themselves. May this place live on forever even if we don't! Cheers! (I 'll be drinking a non-alcoholic beverage as I'm T-total lol)
You are, without a single doubt the cutest and loveliest drunk I've ever met online.

I second this! Ha ha

Last edited: