JuzoXIII

JuzoXIII

Lone Ranger
Jul 18, 2019
I'm breaking down now. Sigh. I just feel so shitty. I don't want to feel so needy and attention seeking. It makes me feel even shittier to beg for comfort and assurance. I just want someone to hug for so long. Like i needed it. I feel so open and vulnerable. I don't know why I'm feeling so sad and depressed. I just want to let all my thoughts out. It's giving me headaches. These voices just.... Idk sigh. I want it to stop. I just want someone to just idk. Sigh. What the fuck do i really want?

• Hugs
Reactions: vulturecyclop, Notcutoutforlife, Livinginhell and 5 others
LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
I'm sorry you're feeling so badly right now :'( Very relatable. I'm pretty much in the same position and trying to figure out how to stop wanting to be close to people and stop seeking validation. Hoping you get some relief soon :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Notcutoutforlife and JuzoXIII
A

Arbie

Jul 20, 2019
Sorry your feeling that way. It's difficult to get out of that headspace sometimes. Your here talking and that's good. Don't feel regret for feeling needy, it's perfectly normal. Never apologize for what your feeling at a given moment. Let yourself feel whatever you feel...don't fight it, explore it.
Here if you need to talk.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Notcutoutforlife, LogicalConclusion and JuzoXIII
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I'm breaking down now. Sigh. I just feel so shitty. I don't want to feel so needy and attention seeking. It makes me feel even shittier to beg for comfort and assurance. I just want someone to hug for so long. Like i needed it. I feel so open and vulnerable. I don't know why I'm feeling so sad and depressed. I just want to let all my thoughts out. It's giving me headaches. These voices just.... Idk sigh. I want it to stop. I just want someone to just idk. Sigh. What the fuck do i really want?
This is a safe place to vent as we understand so let all your thoughts out.
We all need to do this at times .I cannot really do much to help but send you a massive virtual hug and by taking ,i hope this brings some relief.
X

Reactions: Arbie, letmeseethedeath and Notcutoutforlife