I

its.all.gone

at the end we sleep4ever
Nov 3, 2023
I feel I am screaming at the top of my lungs everyday, just in silence. it is so confusing and weird and just stuck.

anyone else know what I am saying?

• Love
Reactions: noname123, tiger b, NocturnILL and 4 others
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Yeah I know what you're saying. Stuck and trapped is a terrible way to have to be and live. I scream in silence all day too and have for yrs now. It's exhausting and also when people don't think your suffering is that bad and don't understand. It completely changes you when things don't go away.

Reactions: Goodgirlryeo101, Immensevoid and its.all.gone
I

its.all.gone

at the end we sleep4ever
Nov 3, 2023
Yeah I know what you're saying. Stuck and trapped is a terrible way to have to be and live. I scream in silence all day too and have for yrs now. It's exhausting and also when people don't think your suffering is that bad and don't understand. It completely changes you when things don't go away.

for years now? wow... how do you manage. when did you become suicidal? was it also years after becoming suicidal?

Passersby

Passersby

Aug 29, 2019
Hi it's.all.gone, yeah like about 8 yrs now. It's really hard. I do the best I can. I'm not sure what you meant by your last question? How are you doing? I hope your not suffering to much. I hate being stuck.

Reactions: its.all.gone
tranny123

tranny123

she/her
Oct 31, 2023
I feel I am screaming at the top of my lungs everyday, just in silence. it is so confusing and weird and just stuck.

especially when someone asks me what's wrong and i'm unable to say anything that's actually wrong

• Love
Reactions: flying-soon and its.all.gone
I

its.all.gone

at the end we sleep4ever
Nov 3, 2023
Hi it's.all.gone, yeah like about 8 yrs now. It's really hard. I do the best I can. I'm not sure what you meant by your last question? How are you doing? I hope your not suffering to much. I hate being stuck.

I mean were you suiciuadl for years also?
especially when someone asks me what's wrong and i'm unable to say anything that's actually wrong

yeah when I cannot even scream or be angry anymore when burning in hell inside, what can you tell them? what can you? I just have to smile and say good day as well.... thats only thing possible

• Love
Reactions: flying-soon
Passersby

Passersby

Aug 29, 2019
I mean were you suiciuadl for years also
Okay. Yeah about 8 yrs now.
yeah when I cannot even scream or be angry anymore when burning in hell inside, what can you tell them? what can you? I just have to smile and say good day as well.... thats only thing possible
Right, it's not like we could say something like, " hi I've been on a suicide forum planning my death for yrs. How are you doing? Good day! "

ceriseange♡

ceriseange♡

ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ, ᴍᴏᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ʟᴀᴍʙ...
Nov 3, 2023

Completely understand what you mean, it's like there's too much that you can't verbalize so a silent visceral reaction is all you can do. Sorry to hear you're dealing with this too, sending you love :( <3

• Love
Cress

Cress

Arcanist
Oct 15, 2023
Yeah I know exactly what you mean. Silent suffering in the corner out of mind and out of sight as far as society is concerned

Reactions: noname123 and its.all.gone