• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
How to play is fairly simple. Just scream out whatever you feel you need to let out. It can be a phrase, word, sentence, sound, gibberish, whatever goes!
I'll start here.

JAUNDICE!

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

In great pain. Suicide in progress (hopefully).
May 28, 2023
I'm such a fool for not killing myself already; life is just going to promote me to the next level of suffering. I should just order SN while I can and get the hell out of here.

(It's not in caps, but whatever).

pseudo_pseu

pseudo_pseu

Feb 22, 2023
neniam ĉesu pripensi memortigon Survival instincts in rational thoughts' clothing æßðđŋħˀĸł To hell with all this noise. I'll get my quiet soon enough. So long as I don't end up there too. With all this noise. U----jo I love you and you only. You're my only true friend. Nobody else gets me and I love you so much for that :heart: Mi diros "ĉiam bezonis • mi iun kun kiu morti, • kaj vi ĉiam tie estis - · kaj ankaŭ me estis por vi

Reactions: pretzelsandballoons
Lost1234

Lost1234

Xentos
Jun 20, 2018
I don't know why I came here today, It's been a while since I did .... it's not like I haven't been thinking about dying. but I just wanted to read......Today has been exceptionally tough, and the weight of sadness is hitting me hard. I'm grappling with this overwhelming feeling that seems to have settled deep within. It's a struggle to articulate, but I'm navigating through a challenging emotional landscape that's making everything feel more difficult.
also, I think I might have lost some portion of my cognitive ability after my last attempt ... and I don't know... I felt like coming here, lingering a bit ... feel like I'm not alone

• Hugs
pretzelsandballoons

pretzelsandballoons

dopamine ridden bastard <33.
Jul 11, 2023
GET ME OFF THIS TRAIN GET ME OFF THIS TRAIN GET ME OFF THIS TRAIN GET ME OFF THIS TRAIN LET ME GO LET ME GO LET ME GO LET ME GO I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO SHUT ME UP INA MINUTE MINUTE INA FOKIN MINUTE 🎶🎶IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS IT BURNS. IT BURNS AND IT BURNS IT BURNS - IT BURNS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD WOWIE NOTHING'S ENOUGH BUT I JUST WANT TO BE SOMEONE'S [JOYFULTHOUGHT], MAYBE IM DELUDING MYSELF NO? NOO? A FOOLISH THING TO WAIT FOR . KZZ KZZ KZZ KZZ YAPP YAPP YAPP YAPP YAPPING #FOREVER <33.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dliena
Widdershins

Widdershins

Dec 29, 2023
Someone please fucking help me. I'm dying. I need something, anything to hold on to. I'm destroyed. Help me please. I canihgfjkxdlzcscdk jvxj Kill me killme killme. I can't give up yet I need something please. I'm being consumed by darkness I hate it. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh licdjopresq´}+<qWZÑAPRSXIBGU Vi'M fucking ruined

• Hugs
cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
I HATE YOU. I HATE YOUR HAPPY-SOUNDING VOICE. I HATE THAT YOU'VE GOT COMPANY WHILE I'M ALL ALONE. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE BETTER OFF THAN ME; YOU'VE NO RIGHT TO.

• Hugs
Reactions: kawaiiphantom