• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Phantomygg

Phantomygg

Sep 21, 2023
Just need to vent a bit. School and all the bullies were just too much. Even after all these years, it still remains in my mind how all of them would do some of the cruelest things to me and make me an outcast. Even when the bullying got so bad where they drew profanity on my clothes with permanent markers, my parents didn't care, nor did the teachers. Even after school ended on the last day of classes, one of my bullies tried to apologize and revealed that a lot more people were bullying me behind my back than I even knew, and it just made me feel even worse. I can barely trust anyone anymore and am living on the edge of Either CTB or just hoping my body gives out one day, and I just don't wake up from sleeping.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: lovedread, divinemistress36, GoatHerder and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That really is so horrible, I understand just wanting to never wake again, it's truly so cruel how people suffer so much all through no fault of their own.

Reactions: Phantomygg and GoatHerder
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
School is such a traumatizing place. Hopefully you find somewhere more accepting. irl, I mean, since there's always sasu

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's so awful to be bullied and it's a disgusting behavior from school mates. I'm sorry you had to go through this. đź«‚

SnakesButNoLadder

SnakesButNoLadder

"Don't trip on what is behind you" • UK
Jan 15, 2024
Did you accept the bullies apology?

I'm in a unique position as I can see it from both sides. Life for me has been rough, I was bullied in school because my brother was the well-known local drug addict ( and some other things ). I was teased at school and home was pretty violent. Life just seemed harsh to me, and I did tease one kid (not very severely but I was still ashamed). I apologised to him and was lucky for him to accept my apology.

My point is, kids are susceptible to mimicking and copying behaviour of peers or family they themselves fall victim to, as I did. Forgiveness is only for those who have remorse, but you can have hope that those bullies can feel ashamed in their actions.

Ruminating about bullying is basically allowing yourself to bully yourself.

• Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36, Praestat_Mori and GoatHerder