Mendex

Mendex

The Sleep of reason produces monsters
Jan 9, 2021
Schadenfreude defined by the dictionary as pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.
In my case my schadenfreude is my mother. She has cancer since early 2019 and when she told me his diagnosis I feel a great relief. I was trying to hide that relief with suprise and simulate some of worry about her. After the first stop (I was in a car with her) and go to the bathroom, I swear I could laugh how great I was feeling. Having a bad diet and unhealthy schedule of exercise give her this downfall of consequences All this year of her lying to me and mocking at me was in the climax of a piece of literature. It's was the first time, that I knew if theres a god. It was Darwin and his discovery of natural selection.
Probably I will make a party to celebrete it when the thing happen finally.

Leaving all my antisocial traits behind.
Did you have your own Schadenfreude?

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Hmm, not to my knowledge but i do get a bit happy when something goes wrong in my mom's boyfriend's/friend's(whatever the fuck they are) life considering he is one the biggest assholes I have ever met.

Reactions: Mendex
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I might have this because I get really happy when I see that my ex classmates' lives suck lol

Reactions: Trisolaris and Mendex