You got a ticket to catch the bus and a belated letter to Hogwarts. Which path will you choose?

• Sorry no, I'll take the bus ticket

• Go to Hogwarts for one year, maybe stay, maybe go

• Remain at Hogwarts, get a new life (in worst case with new ctb methods up your sleeve)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Starry✧・゚Daze

Starry✧・゚Daze

Aug 3, 2023
You would get into a special class, people of all ages can study magic there. Maybe it's a class with SaSu members only, if you wish so.

Your ctb ticket is still at home. But if you decide to go to Hogwarts, you will spend a long time there and won't have any way to reach your bus ticket until you finish the first year.

Personally, I think I would give life a final chance and go to Hogwarts.
My annoying hope and curiosity will always take over in a case like this, eager to know if I could find happiness in a different world, with different rules and society.

And I bet there is a whole new range of ctb methods in a wizarding world.
Avada Kedavra and stuff.

If you want you can post your house here, too.
I'm a Ravenclaw, tiny bit Gryffindor.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: sserafim, tera_forest, Crono and 5 others
Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023
I'm trying to think of a more realistic scenario that would make the same for me. If I could have no need to work and just study math I would delay my decission to ctb long into the future.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, YouLookSoCool, neonzebra and 1 other person
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Absolutely and indefinitely; that's a world worth living for!
I've always wanted to meet Dumblestalk..
And I imagine CTB would be way easier with a wand.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and Starry✧・゚Daze
busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Defo go to hogwarts. If life keeps being shitty I can avada kedavra myself or take the draught of living dead and peacefully sleep till my body gives in or put a toad on a chicken egg and stare a basilik in the eyes.
So many painless alternatives.
I am a hufflepuff.
If reality shifting and respawning would actually work that would be pretty neat.
I think the lack of social media would be really relaxing and my depression "cave" wouldn't be as bad with cleaning spells.
Maybe they actually got the good stuff for mental issues that works. That would be neat.

• Love
No_Lxve

No_Lxve

it's always better to cease to exist
Apr 14, 2023
I think I would go for a year then if my life drastically changed by that time, I'll just remain there but if not ill just make a potion or something to ctb.

and you know I have to choose Slytherin. I just have to :))

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, tora and Starry✧・゚Daze
feder

feder

I'm more scarred more scarred than my wrist is.
Apr 13, 2023
It would definitely be an interesting calss if only SaSu members were in it, I would try it for a year and then make my decision. I like getting lost in scenarios like this maybe it's a form of dissociation but it's really enjoyable.

• Love
Reactions: haibane, sserafim and Starry✧・゚Daze
Takamagahara

Takamagahara

Seeker Of Heaven
Aug 8, 2023
I'm not really a Potterhead and the world of HP doesn't really appeal to me. So, maybe not Hogwarts specifically. I don't really know anything about it.

That said, in terms of the general prompt--if I received an invitation to go to another magical world where I could become more than I am and where things beyond the impossible become possible, I'd definitely be willing to give it a shot.

Reactions: haibane and Starry✧・゚Daze
DazaiKinnie

DazaiKinnie

Cringe Isekai Author
Apr 27, 2023
You would get into a special class, people of all ages can study magic there. Maybe it's a class with SaSu members only, if you wish so.

Your ctb ticket is still at home. But if you decide to go to Hogwarts, you will spend a long time there and won't have any way to reach your bus ticket until you finish the first year.

My annoying hope and curiosity will always take over in a case like this, eager to know if I could find happiness in a different world, with different rules and society.

Avada Kedavra and stuff.

If it is that way, why not. I can learn an unforgivable curse like Avada Kadavra and just ctb any time. Or with a potion. I will maybe go there and get CTB methods from that world and bring them to the muggle world and become the new euthanasia Santa.
Ok, jokes aside. I would go because I would have more ctb methods available through magic, so its a win.

• Hugs
Reactions: haibane, sserafim and Starry✧・゚Daze
neonzebra

neonzebra

Sep 11, 2022
I'm not really a Harry Potter fan but yeah if some kind of incredible opportunity fell into my lap I would take it.

Reactions: haibane, YouLookSoCool and Starry✧・゚Daze
S

stingy cherry

Jan 25, 2023
the fuck is a hogwarts

• Hugs
Reactions: Elmer, Starry✧・゚Daze and neonzebra
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah, I'd definitely go to Hogwarts. I think I'd be in Hufflepuff.

Reactions: Starry✧・゚Daze
兎の耳

兎の耳

The ghost of a girl who never lived.
Aug 3, 2023
I mean honestly? If I had the opportunity to have some sort of amazing magical adventure I'd absolutely at least give it a try.

• Love
YouLookSoCool

YouLookSoCool

Aug 7, 2023
I'm trying to think of a more realistic scenario that would make the same for me. If I could have no need to work and just study math I would delay my decission to ctb long into the future.
I totally get this. Not having a need to work would be ideal and actually having the time to enjoy what you like to do.
Wishful thinking!

F

fearandloathing183

Aug 4, 2023
I'd at least try. Also I'm a Ravenclaw.

• Love
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
unfortunately i have to according to my religion

• Hugs
J

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
hogwarts ftw, i'm sure the magical world would be able to solve my problems. I wonder if Madam Pomfrey deals with illnesses of the psychological/neurological kind too? also I can't fathom how many times my 8-13 year old self daydreamed about going there lol.

• Hugs
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
I'm not really a Potterhead and the world of HP doesn't really appeal to me. So, maybe not Hogwarts specifically. I don't really know anything about it.

That said, in terms of the general prompt--if I received an invitation to go to another magical world where I could become more than I am and where things beyond the impossible become possible, I'd definitely be willing to give it a shot.

I'm not really a Harry Potter fan but yeah if some kind of incredible opportunity fell into my lap I would take it.

Pretty much what these two comments said. If a great opportunity opened up for me I would jump at the chance to take it. That said the chance of that happening is about the same as me getting a letter from Hogwarts.

• Hugs
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Unless they turn me into a young GigaChad with optimal health in Hogwarts, I'm CTBing anyway. :haha:

• Yay!
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Can I substitute Hogwarts for Middle Earth instead? Sure wouldn't living life in the Shire.

Nephis

Nephis

“Death should take me while I am in the mood.”
Sep 3, 2018
The idea behind the post is for sure something I'd consider, I don't hate life it's just that my life currently with the way it's going has no future worth living for and will only be filled with a slow painful end, so really I would take the chance at a new life hands down.

• Hugs
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I would just take the bus ticket, because in my life whatever I had interest in, already faded and I have no inclination to give things another try only for worse things to happen. Also the fact that I endure another year of sentience is just gambling with worse suffering that may come. There may be another new life and possibility for enjoyment, but I would rather not take that risk to end up worse, after all, you cannot turn back time, and the less time I spend gambling with sentience the better it is.

• Hugs
Reactions: Starry✧・゚Daze and Rogue Proxy
M

mothercoin

Aug 9, 2023
I would definitely want to try being at Hogwarts, maybe they have better mental health cures or systems in the wizard world. And maybe I would find a passion for something there.

• Love
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023

Avada Kedavra and stuff.

Yeah, I'd love to go to Hogwarts and live in the wizarding world. It was always a dream of mine. It would be so cool if magic were real. I'd be in Ravenclaw or maybe Slytherin. It would be nice to be able to study and not have to work for a living.
Yeah same
I totally get this. Not having a need to work would be ideal and actually having the time to enjoy what you like to do.
Wishful thinking!
Literally. Sadly it's only wishful thinking…

Last edited:
H

HouseofMortok

Student
Jul 1, 2023
I'd end up Voldemorte. I don't fit in mentally regardless of which world.