Hollydeathripper

Hollydeathripper

no heart beat
Oct 12, 2020
Have anyone encounter dreams that make you feel you did not sleep enough or wake up middle of the night. With a cold feeling someone came to awake you?

• Hugs
Reactions: Kat!, trappedenergy, Hopeindeath! and 2 others
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Have anyone encounter dreams that make you feel you did not sleep enough
Yes but it was many years ago but what you describe I definitely remember. Weird how scary dreams can mess with your REM sleep and make you feel as if you didn´t get enough sleep despite getting 7-8 hours.

Reactions: Hollydeathripper
Dark Spring

Dark Spring

Sobreviviendo
Sep 29, 2020
I have experience in that, I have constant nightmares that wake me up with a state of horrible anguish. A few months ago I spent weeks in which I didn't sleep more than an hour at a time, I began to fear the night and couldn't sleep for fear of what I might dream. Currently I take antidepressants and anti-anxiety drugs, which help me get a little more rest. I really think my nightmares are going to drive me crazy.

Someone here mentioned to me that there are pills to avoid nightmares, tomorrow I have an appointment with my psychiatrist and I will consult him

• Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning
EssenceFocus

EssenceFocus

Student
Sep 28, 2020
Sometimes. Not often, but sometimes.
When this happens I not only have a cold feeling, but I am paralyzed for some seconds and I can see, hear and sometimes feel a presence near my bed. It's not always negative and it depends on the general mood.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollydeathripper and Hopeindeath!
Hollydeathripper

Hollydeathripper

no heart beat
Oct 12, 2020
I have experience in that, I have constant nightmares that wake me up with a state of horrible anguish. A few months ago I spent weeks in which I didn't sleep more than an hour at a time, I began to fear the night and couldn't sleep for fear of what I might dream. Currently I take antidepressants and anti-anxiety drugs, which help me get a little more rest. I really think my nightmares are going to drive me crazy.

Someone here mentioned to me that there are pills to avoid nightmares, tomorrow I have an appointment with my psychiatrist and I will consult him
Really i wonder what are they called
When this happens I not only have a cold feeling, but I am paralyzed for some seconds and I can see, hear and sometimes feel a presence near my bed. It's not always negative and it depends on the general mood.
Dream paralysis is horrible feeling more when you dont even know if your awake or asleep

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Sounds like:

I had that once, very unsettling.

I'd be very surprised if there was anything you could take to avoid nightmares and I wouldn't take it if there was. Dreaming and REM sleep is an essential part of the sleep cycle. Without it you would go utterly nuts.

EssenceFocus

EssenceFocus

Student
Sep 28, 2020
Think what you want, but I wouldn't want to live without this occasionally.
Sometimes, while paralized, I automatically rotate my body out of my bed and suddenly I am standing in my room, fully aware while my real body is laying in the bed. The presence disappears and I can do whatever I want for some seconds or up to a minute. Sometimes I walk trough the wall and fly away into the night sky. It's unimaginable wonderful.

So, yes sleep paralysis can be very, very unsettling, but it has a potential to turn into something wonderful:hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollydeathripper and Hopeindeath!
T

trappedenergy

Oct 20, 2020
Have anyone encounter dreams that make you feel you did not sleep enough or wake up middle of the night. With a cold feeling someone came to awake you?

The dream started like I was waking up normally, I went to the hallway and magically meet him.
I've encounter the me of the future, and he showed me what I will become, but he wasn't in a good state.
At the end of the dream my bedroom went completely red and he pointed me out numbers at the wall I never remembered cause I had too much anxiety (and also, how can you remember numbers after waking up?).
After that, I woke up.
I was shocked.

Reactions: Hollydeathripper
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
its funny i never really have nightmares just very vivid dreams really bizzare ones, its why i look forward to bed all day. its the best entertainment i get

Hollydeathripper

Hollydeathripper

no heart beat
Oct 12, 2020
The dream started like I was waking up normally, I went to the hallway and magically meet him.
I've encounter the me of the future, and he showed me what I will become, but he wasn't in a good state.
At the end of the dream my bedroom went completely red and he pointed me out numbers at the wall I never remembered cause I had too much anxiety (and also, how can you remember numbers after waking up?).
After that, I woke up.
I was shocked.
Wow thats a crazy dream you can remember numbers if the dream is really trying to explain to you something i beleive in numerology but mainly if is a repeated dream. You will understand
its funny i never really have nightmares just very vivid dreams really bizzare ones, its why i look forward to bed all day. its the best entertainment i get
Lol yeah at time but when is very crazy and specially traumatic deaths and stuff i dont want to dream.
Sounds like:

I had that once, very unsettling.

I'd be very surprised if there was anything you could take to avoid nightmares and I wouldn't take it if there was. Dreaming and REM sleep is an essential part of the sleep cycle. Without it you would go utterly nuts.
But. Why dream and feel so tired when you actually slept