• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry your SI is so strong and you're scared so much. What's your method? If there's a high chance that ur mum can check on you so many times there're probably no reliable methods at all (at least not for at home).

Time4Peace

Time4Peace

What the hell I'm doing here?
Apr 9, 2024
I live alone and no one can come and bother me, yet I'm scared to do it. So don't worry... Heck, I may be even travelling this summer, coz I delay CTB all the time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
I'm sorry it didn't work out this time. Sending love.

<3

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I live alone and no one can come and bother me, yet I'm scared to do it. So don't worry... Heck, I may be even travelling this summer, coz I delay CTB all the time.
I wish I could travel, I'd not be suicidal at all.

• Love
Reactions: Time4Peace
Time4Peace

Time4Peace

Apr 9, 2024
I wish I could travel, I'd not be suicidal at all.
I can travel but it's all loneliness eventually. Still things come and go and all kind of pain remains. This isn't how it should be, at least for me. No more pay to play, gains and losses, that is....

I hope I will get to that day that I will CTB, instead of waiting to be cornered by life and being hit more than I can chew.

• Hugs
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Very scared. I couldn't do it bc of how scared i was. Also, my mom came to check on me.
Fear is natural trust me i'm like you,it's not easy to CTB trust me if it was everyone would. Just know that i'm here to talk ok?

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I can travel but it's all loneliness eventually. Still things come and go and all kind of pain remains. This isn't how it should be, at least for me. No more pay to play, gains and losses, that is....

I hope I will get to that day that I will CTB, instead of waiting to be cornered by life and being hit more than I can chew.
You're lonely and you can travel - I cannot travel and I'm not lonely but don't have the means to means to travel.

Life is so unfair to so many of us in so many various ways.

• Love
Reactions: Time4Peace
Time4Peace

Time4Peace

Apr 9, 2024
You're lonely and you can travel - I cannot travel and I'm not lonely but don't have the means to means to travel.

Life is so unfair to so many of us in s many various ways.
True. Even what I have I could care less to lose and to go into my utopian peace on the other side, lol. This world is cruel, either with us, or you are against us. All kind of evil, violence, politics, oppression, use and abuse. Ain't nobody got heart for this shit lol.

• Love
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I'm sorry you weren't able to what you wished~ :( Taking that step is already very scary without all the pro-lifers bugging you about it and having others in the house as you do~
If you're doing any method that will take a while, you may wish to do it while your parents are gone :) anyways, I wish you well, be it through life or death! ^_^ I hope it gets better for you, Greg~ :)

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
greg ! :3

greg ! :3

Student
Apr 7, 2024
I'm sorry your SI is so strong and you're scared so much. What's your method? If there's a high chance that ur mum can check on you so many times there're probably no reliable methods at all (at least not for at home).
hanging
I'm sorry you weren't able to what you wished~ :( Taking that step is already very scary without all the pro-lifers bugging you about it and having others in the house as you do~
If you're doing any method that will take a while, you may wish to do it while your parents are gone :) anyways, I wish you well, be it through life or death! ^_^ I hope it gets better for you, Greg~ :)
thanks! i will probably ctb by hanging tomorrow if i have the courage
Fear is natural trust me i'm like you,it's not easy to CTB trust me if it was everyone would. Just know that i'm here to talk ok?
thankss! im not doing really well atm so i might talk to you
haha!
I'm sorry it didn't work out this time. Sending love.

<3
thanks! i might ctb tomorrow by hanging on my guava tree

Last edited: