T

ThatCharlotte

Sep 16, 2023
I plan on CTB tomorrow. However, I can't get over the fear of never seeing my best friend or my kitten ever again. I'm scared mostly about what will happen after I die, as it's completely unknown. Can someone help me accept my fate?

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン, d3j3ct3dl0s3r05, kunikuzushi and 2 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Its impossible to know what we will be met with after death, will it be something worse than what we already have to suffer with in this life or eternal sleep? We will never know. It is up to you to decide what will be after death and if you can accept it or not, you must accept it if you yearn to ctb so much to become immune to the agonizing experiences you suffer from.

I understand this situation that you're in. I have been in this situation countless times which actually made me doubt ctb each time I thought about this. It was up to me to continue doing what I planned to do or to change my mind about advancing my plans to avoid having to experience whatever negativity I imagined would be after death. So, I am sorry you're in this situation which is quite hard to escape from. Hopefully you can make up your mind and I understand the fear of never seeing them again, I don't know what advice I can give.

I hope you can figure something out, best wishes.

Reactions: Pyxel
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The way I see it death is the most normal and inevitable thing, we are destined for nowhere but to cease existing anyway with this existence completely forgotten about. I believe death to be nothing more than a dreamless and eternal sleep, it comforts me so much the thought of being dead.

• Love
Reactions: Baron
Baron

Baron

Is there a meaning to anything?
Jun 29, 2023
You are truly amazing. To have the courage to do it, is something I want as well. I think there is nothing beyond death. Your brain dies and that's it. But even if there was something, it wouldn't matter to me. Because you will be out of this life either way. That's why you want to ctb, because you want to get out of this world. I would still want to ctb, even if afterlife would be worse.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
I plan on CTB tomorrow. However, I can't get over the fear of never seeing my best friend or my kitten ever again. I'm scared mostly about what will happen after I die, as it's completely unknown. Can someone help me accept my fate?
Hmmm, considering the most likely hypothesis is that there simply nothing after your death (any other option would just be incredible, miraculous, supernatural, you name it), one millisecond after you die you can't feel any sadness, pain, regret or nostalgia.

So, you may stop thinking of anything beyond the final plunge you will take when your time comes.

Thinking of all the things that will happen until then, under your own decisions, is largely sufficient. The rest doesn't really matter.

DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
I wish you luck with your plan. May you find peace.

Freyja13

Freyja13

Today's air quality is mauve and speckled.
May 6, 2023
I think if you're scared it might not be a bad idea to hold off for now. You can always choose to continue with your plan at a later time. If you can come to a certain kind of peace then who knows, you might like that you decided to wait. Maybe it's worth it to stick around a little while longer to spend time with your little kitten and your friend. What kind of kitten do you have? I bet it's cute af :3