• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

morgueprincess

morgueprincess

ghost
Dec 26, 2023
I'm scared of what will happen after i die. I tried to be good and sweet, and i have not committed any major offenses. i'm not religious either, but i'm haunted by the idea that i may go to a version of my own personal hell after i die because i ctb'ed instead of pushing through the rest of my life. i want to make it to the heaven i've created in my head, although i'm also fine with eternal nothingness; it's like sleeping and never waking up and the idea brings me comfort. the only thing holding me back is of the uncertainty that comes with death, and the fear that what comes after will be even worse than living. i feel like i've run out of options as of late, and i've lost touch with everything. the only thing i have left is to ctb, but i am just so scared of what comes after.

F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
I recommend you to keep doing good deeds and try to be as positive as possible, to do the right thing. If your heart is good and sweet there is a better chance of being forgiven.
Best wishes 🙏🏻

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
I'm pretty certain there's nothing there. I can't be 100% sure, obviously, but I'm confident that it's the same as before you were born. After all, you came from "nothing". But that's not strictly true. You're a product of what came before you. You are part of a continuum. You're a link in an everlasting chain. You are a product of what came before and you will be a part of what comes after.

Average Enthusiast

Average Enthusiast

Sep 10, 2023
I believe that we as humans will always have a fear of death purely because it's the unknown. There are so many religions, and scientific theories surrounding it, but the truth is, no one has fully experienced it and came back to tell people. Personally, I do believe you enter a dream state, which ur brain simulates for those 5 seconds after you pass. But those 5 seconds would last forever. It may seem pretty scary but I think that in itself is pretty comforting. The only thing I say is that you should feel like you've been a good person and deserve such happiness. Continue being the good person you are. This is obviously just my advice and opinion so take of it as you will. I hope tho that any decision you do make, you'll be comfortable doing it ❤️❤️

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
idk if this helps, but i think of it as what happened before life. there was an infinite darkness with nothing before birth, so the same will probably be true about death as well... just nothing, but what do i fkn know lol.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Almost all ndes are peaceful. Those who had trouble going through life review went into therapy for souls. It all works out in the end. Of course there is no proof for it but I'd like to believe

Reactions: divinemistress36
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
You are not alone, if any of us here were 100% sure we would be gone.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find peace eventually, in my case I believe death to be nothing more than an dreamless and eternal sleep where all is finally forgotten about, I see anything else as being completely fictional and invented by humans. The only hell to me is this hellish world, I find it comforting how death erases and brings peace from all suffering, my belief that death is simply the ideal state of non-existence free from all harm and torment is all that comforts me.

Reactions: divinemistress36