L

lotus_pink

Jan 14, 2024
I'm brand new to researching this and the methods sound so awful but I need to choose one. 😢 im so sad that it has to come to this

• Hugs
Reactions: worthIess and Chronicoverwhelm
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find what you are searching for, it's cruel to me how we cannot just have the option to easily cease existing in peace when we wish to.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hotsackage, FollowHim, divinemistress36 and 2 others
M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
I'm brand new to researching this and the methods sound so awful but I need to choose one. 😢 im so sad that it has to come to this
I'm so sad it's come to this too. I feel the same. All the methods sound so awful. I'm upset that a peaceful pill doesnt exist. Nembutal was a thing in the past but not possible to get unless in Mexico? I'm terrified of the death and of what comes after.

• Hugs
Reactions: lotus_pink
S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024
I can't find a good method . SN seems to be the best but its kinda hard finding SN if anyone knows a good source please pm me

U

UnoriginalUsername

Suicidal Ponderer
Jan 15, 2024
If/when I go, I will jump from a tall building (not a bridge). It's said to have an extremely high success rate and there's not any physical discomfort involved unlike every other method.

Reactions: divinemistress36
L

lotus_pink

Jan 14, 2024
Ex
I'm so sad it's come to this too. I feel the same. All the methods sound so awful. I'm upset that a peaceful pill doesnt exist. Nembutal was a thing in the past but not possible to get unless in Mexico? I'm terrified of the death and of what comes after.
It's so scary, I was looking at hanging but I am terrified of being conscious at all or having it fail. The reason im ctb is superficial but I can't handle it it's so awful

MeaningDork

MeaningDork

If there's a will, there's a way.
Jan 14, 2024
If/when I go, I will jump from a tall building (not a bridge). It's said to have an extremely high success rate and there's not any physical discomfort involved unlike every other method.
Depends on how you land, really. Assuming you land head first it's almost guaranteed that you'll die from the impact.

U

UnoriginalUsername

Suicidal Ponderer
Jan 15, 2024
Depends on how you land, really. Assuming you land head first it's almost guaranteed that you'll die from the impact.
I didn't know this, thanks for telling me.

Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
Yeah when it comes to CTB most options seem awful, and a fair few of them can leave you a vegetable if it goes bad. I wish there was a button I could just press sometimes.

Reactions: pepe_felipe
pepe_felipe

pepe_felipe

Jan 15, 2024
Personally I would never hang unless I had virtually NO other choice. Jumping seems to be a p good option, but personally I would want something more dramatic such as a pistol shot to the head. I wouldn't want a shotgun shot to the head just based on the low survival rate, you could live without your jaw y'know.
Yeah when it comes to CTB most options seem awful, and a fair few of them can leave you a vegetable if it goes bad. I wish there was a button I could just press sometimes.
True I wish there was a sure way to leave this earth, but I suppose the world would be too kind to provide such an option.

Reactions: Dingusguy
U

UnoriginalUsername

Suicidal Ponderer
Jan 15, 2024
Personally I would never hang unless I had virtually NO other choice. Jumping seems to be a p good option, but personally I would want something more dramatic such as a pistol shot to the head. I wouldn't want a shotgun shot to the head just based on the low survival rate, you could live without your jaw y'know.
I would use a pistol if it was accessible to me, honestly. But jumping is still probably the singular safest method if you do it right.

J

John Clare

Feb 6, 2022
If you do it right
Everything seems to lead to the same thing. But how can you decide which if you have been wrong all your life? It's like being stuck in limbo. How I envy those who take the plunge without taking into account the consequences...

M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
Ex

It's so scary, I was looking at hanging but I am terrified of being conscious at all or having it fail. The reason im ctb is superficial but I can't handle it it's so awful
What's your reason to CBT? What's worse than death?

M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
I'm very ugly, shunned, and lonely, my life is miserable
I'm so sorry to hear you feel that. I'm here to listen if you want to share. I'm also in a very very lonely position and life fell apart hence being here. Hugs to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: losing hope