• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mad_mongo

mad_mongo

Oct 12, 2023
I don't know what else to say, I don't know what's going to happen and what I should do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Re62, szamaid and ultrasharpy123456
S

szamaid

Jun 27, 2024
I met some cool people and my last girlfriend in the psych ward. If you don't have anything else going on it couldn't hurt, so long as it won't put you in a worse situation financially. I am in Canada so that was not a concern.

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
What happened? Do you want to talk about it?

• Hugs
Reactions: mad_mongo
mad_mongo

mad_mongo

Oct 12, 2023
I met some cool people and my last girlfriend in the psych ward. If you don't have anything else going on it couldn't hurt, so long as it won't put you in a worse situation financially. I am in Canada so that was not a concern.
i'm not talking about the psychiatric hospital, i'm unfortunately talking about jail...

S

szamaid

Jun 27, 2024
i'm not talking about the psychiatric hospital, i'm unfortunately talking about jail...
Oh, that's unfortunate, but I've been there too. Surprisingly wasn't that bad, as it was nice to have plenty of guys to talk to.

I would suggest that if you already are known for the crime and have a warrant, yes, turn yourself in.

Otherwise, if it is just over guilt and not impending, don't do it.

• Informative
Reactions: mad_mongo
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
Is their a warrant out for your arrest or did you commit a crime and feel guilty about it? I would talk to a lawyer. A lot of them do free consultations. Do that before you talk to the police.

avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
and they complained to the cops since they already had a restraining order against me (but he called me)
i'm too poor to afford a good lawyer, the public defender told me i was looking at six months to a year, especially since i was trafficked and to the courts it looks like i ran
meanwhile i just feel so alone, this is fucking awful
Are you talking about this? Most of your messages consist of no more than 3 lines which, for me, makes it difficult to understand the situation you're in. Maybe you want to find a person to talk with in private, in which case I hope you find one. But if you want advice from the public forum then could you please explain your situation in greater detail? Although I may not be of much help (now), I'm interested in your story.

• Love
Reactions: idontfeellikeimreal and DeIetedUser4739