MetroTransit

Aug 11, 2022
Just one nice thing.

Reactions: lachrymost
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
They care for the well beings of others.

• Love
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, actual_fox and MetroTransit
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
They aren't all Karens (just most of them).

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Ringo, πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ and 1 other person
Brianiskillingme

Brianiskillingme

Slowly Dying Inside
Jan 18, 2022
They mean well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sad_Sack, Alcoholic Teletubby, πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ and 1 other person
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
@GenesAndEnvironment
@Chinaski
@locked*n*loaded
@RainAndSadness
@FuneralCry

• Yay!
Reactions: Wormfood, GenesAndEnvironment and Un-
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
They like life i guess

Reactions: lachrymost
BEATNGU

BEATNGU

Bone collector
Jun 15, 2022
I appreciate and even envy their optimism.

• Informative
Reactions: Alcoholic Teletubby, lachrymost and MetroTransit
A

akirat9

γ‚¨γ‚―γƒˆγƒͺをン
Sep 23, 2022
can not

Reactions: AsleepPreference160, Valky and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Not say nice but many idea bad in many oppression, example woman force prolif force reproduce man force norm reproduce, many prolife because oppres more make them free see truth instead life lie,prolife result abuse

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Let's see, . . .they make good test subjects for countless experiments, sacrifices for appeasing demons and eldritch deities; live bait for monsters, living batteries for Synthients, hosts for various parasites, parasitoids, and spirits; living juice boxes for vampires, and the butts of infinite jokes.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: AsleepPreference160, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Wormfood and 3 others
A

akirat9

γ‚¨γ‚―γƒˆγƒͺをン
Sep 23, 2022
why would i say anything to those who want force me alive in endure pain forever ? answer that
is no answer so

Reactions: Wormfood and Rogue Proxy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is nothing 'nice' to say. What is nice about restricting methods and making it purposely difficult for people to achieve freedom from this existence. They are completely ignorant about what suicidal people go through. If they want to live then that is fine for them but some people don't want to exist and that is a fact that should be respected.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, HateMyPointlessLife, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
Their blind optimism is endearing. Though, that's kind of a backhanded compliment, isn't it?

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Alcoholic Teletubby and waitingforrest
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
They are using the pain of their loss to try to help others to prevent this pain from happening to them, and often this is helpful- so many people in this situatino are in a temporary crisis and they can be helped. However, in some cases ctb is really a person's best option for reducing suffering.

Reactions: AsleepPreference160, kavina and Shikamaru
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
At least they don't want to see me go!

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Un-
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Uh... Hm...They have a lot of energy! I guess... It cannot be used for anything productive, but it's something.

Reactions: AsleepPreference160, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Cathy Ames
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Uh... Hm...They have a lot of energy! I guess... It cannot be used for anything productive, but it's something.
Hence, as I mentioned earlier, why pro-sufferers would make great batteries for highly advanced A.I. when they (the Machines) take over the world.

I could also imagine energy vampires (and sexual vampires) keeping them as pets and livestock.

Well I guess some of them have platinum blond hair and blue eyes. Platinum blond hair, blue eyes, YUM to the 100th power!
You're better off getting a blue-eyed, platinum blonde love doll since it would have more personality, intelligence, and other benefits than all the blonde pro-sufferers combined.

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Julgran and makethepainstop
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
They are like the personal cheerleading team absolutely no one asked for yet so naively optimistic and hopeful it could almost be considered endearing.

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Julgran and actual_fox
actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
They make life feel good sometimes. (gonna get a lot of flak for this)

I mean that If one is like around happy people then he also feels happy If he can get out and be social, and all the people you meet are pro lifers unless proven otherwise. But you still won't meet anybody who would be ok with you doing ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: avoid_slow_death
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I appreciate all the energy and time they invest into harassing, bullying and threatening suicidal people. That requires a lot of dedication.

Now if they put that dedication into improving peoples lives with actual activism that improves society, that would be even better.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: AsleepPreference160, Valky, avoid_slow_death and 6 others
K

Klophy

Lost...
Jun 28, 2022
They find joy in life and believe it's possible for me/others as well. (Though that's usually where their intrests stop)

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
They remind me that there are people with no mental disabilities yet are still worse than me at understanding and comforting people.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
They seem to be persistent. That's a good quality to have, isn't it?

freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
They care for the well beings of others.
Wait. Are you serious?
One good thing. I'm struggling here…
They make life feel good sometimes. (gonna get a lot of flak for this)

I mean that If one is like around happy people then he also feels happy If he can get out and be social, and all the people you meet are pro lifers unless proven otherwise. But you still won't meet anybody who would be ok with you doing ctb
No one really is ever ok with another ctb, even here. We're all hard wired that way. If we were ok with it, like, really insouciant, well that's probably a psychopath right there.

Not sure why you conflate prolife with happy. The 2 are in no way synonymous. Happy people don't feel the need to impose their views on others, forcing them to suffer against their will.

Last edited:
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
If you rearrange the letters you can get flier pro.

Or rope irl F

Reactions: Wormfood and Cathy Ames