• Wow
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 18655, Covidblows, Broken Chimera and 6 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Go on, what would you prefer to have if you could write your own? I wana know now :pfff:
I don't even know if I could write such things here without being banned. It would probably be pretty outlandish, I'm sure I'd have to tone it down or they wouldn't even run it in the papers :))

Reactions: Circles, FusRohDracarys and Soulless_Angel
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I don't even know if I could write such things here without being banned. It would probably be pretty outlandish, I'm sure I'd have to tone it down or they wouldn't even run it in the papers :))

OMG :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:
I've never even thought about it myself, always thought when i go, Ill be shoved in a box and cremated then simply forgotten about so there is no need for one!

Reactions: Circles and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
OMG :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:
I've never even thought about it myself, always thought when i go, Ill be shoved in a box and cremated then simply forgotten about so there is no need for one!
That's kinda the way I've seen it too. But hell why not, hopefully it'll give someone a good laugh atleast.

Reactions: Circles and Soulless_Angel
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
That's kinda the way I've seen it too. But hell why not, hopefully it'll give someone a good laugh atleast.

maybe it's time to start presorting this stuff just incase :pfff: :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

Reactions: Circles and a.n.kirillov
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Wow that is pretty blunt without holding back!

I almost wish ones would be like "she lived, she died... whatever. like give the family money instead of food"

Reactions: Circles and Brackenshire
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I particularly like the following savage obituary. I find an act of claiming justice by her survivors. If curious, google search will lead to links that explain the children's motivations for publishing the obituary, and some details of the history of their mother's extreme abuse.

Editor's note: The text below shows how Marianne Theresa Johnson-Reddick's obituary appeared in Tuesday's Reno Gazette-Journal. Reddick died Aug. 30, not Sept. 30.

Marianne Theresa Johnson-Reddick

January 4, 1935

Sept. 30, 2013

Marianne Theresa Johnson-Reddick born Jan 4, 1935 and died alone on Sept. 30, 2013. She is survived by her 6 of 8 children whom she spent her lifetime torturing in every way possible. While she neglected and abused her small children, she refused to allow anyone else to care or show compassion towards them. When they became adults she stalked and tortured anyone they dared to love. Everyone she met, adult or child was tortured by her cruelty and exposure to violence, criminal activity, vulgarity, and hatred of the gentle or kind human spirit.

_________

________

On behalf of her children whom she so abrasively exposed to her evil and violent life, we celebrate her passing from this earth and hope she lives in the afterlife reliving each gesture of violence, cruelty, and shame that she delivered on her children. Her surviving children will now live the rest of their lives with the peace of knowing their nightmare finally has some form of closure.

Most of us have found peace in helping those who have been exposed to child abuse and hope this message of her final passing can revive our message that abusing children is unforgiveable, shameless, and should not be tolerated in a "humane society". Our greatest wish now, is to stimulate a national movement that mandates a purposeful and dedicated war against child abuse in the United States of America.

• Wow
Reactions: Soul, Good4Nothing, Broken Chimera and 3 others
P

pete_x

Good god, let's eat !
May 9, 2020
Somebody be spontanious and create a write your own obit thread.

Reactions: Covidblows
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
I was curious so I looked for another one. This man's whole family hated him.

Leslie Ray "Popeye" Charping was born in Galveston, Texas on November 20, 1942 and passed away January 30, 2017, which was 29 years longer than expected and much longer than he deserved. Leslie battled with cancer in his latter years and lost his battle, ultimately due to being the horses ass he was known for. He leaves behind 2 relieved children; a son Leslie Roy Charping and daughter, Shiela Smith along with six grandchildren and countless other victims including an ex wife, relatives, friends, neighbors, doctors, nurses and random strangers.

At a young age, Leslie quickly became a model example of bad parenting combined with mental illness and a complete commitment to drinking, drugs, womanizing and being generally offensive. Leslie enlisted to serve in the Navy, but not so much in a brave & patriotic way but more as part of a plea deal to escape sentencing on criminal charges. While enlisted, Leslie was the Navy boxing champion and went on to sufficiently embarrass his family and country by spending the remainder of his service in the Balboa Mental Health Hospital receiving much needed mental healthcare services.

Leslie was surprisingly intelligent, however he lacked ambition and motivation to do anything more than being reckless, wasteful, squandering the family savings and fantasizing about get rich quick schemes. Leslie's hobbies included being abusive to his family, expediting trips to heaven for the beloved family pets and fishing, which he was less skilled with than the previously mentioned. Leslie's life served no other obvious purpose, he did not contribute to society or serve his community and he possessed no redeeming qualities besides quick whited sarcasm which was amusing during his sober days.

With Leslie's passing he will be missed only for what he never did; being a loving husband, father and good friend. No services will be held, there will be no prayers for eternal peace and no apologizes to the family he tortured. Leslie's remains will be cremated and kept in the barn until "Ray", the family donkey's wood shavings run out. Leslie's passing proves that evil does in fact die and hopefully marks a time of healing and safety for all.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Carina, GoodPersonEffed and 1 other person
Covidblows

Covidblows

May 18, 2020
I hope mine is something like that. It adds character and really pops out from the rest of the obits :pfff:
Ok smart alek you forced a giggle out of me and I'm in a mood!
I was curious so I looked for another one. This man's whole family hated him.

Leslie Ray "Popeye" Charping was born in Galveston, Texas on November 20, 1942 and passed away January 30, 2017, which was 29 years longer than expected and much longer than he deserved. Leslie battled with cancer in his latter years and lost his battle, ultimately due to being the horses ass he was known for. He leaves behind 2 relieved children; a son Leslie Roy Charping and daughter, Shiela Smith along with six grandchildren and countless other victims including an ex wife, relatives, friends, neighbors, doctors, nurses and random strangers.

At a young age, Leslie quickly became a model example of bad parenting combined with mental illness and a complete commitment to drinking, drugs, womanizing and being generally offensive. Leslie enlisted to serve in the Navy, but not so much in a brave & patriotic way but more as part of a plea deal to escape sentencing on criminal charges. While enlisted, Leslie was the Navy boxing champion and went on to sufficiently embarrass his family and country by spending the remainder of his service in the Balboa Mental Health Hospital receiving much needed mental healthcare services.

Leslie was surprisingly intelligent, however he lacked ambition and motivation to do anything more than being reckless, wasteful, squandering the family savings and fantasizing about get rich quick schemes. Leslie's hobbies included being abusive to his family, expediting trips to heaven for the beloved family pets and fishing, which he was less skilled with than the previously mentioned. Leslie's life served no other obvious purpose, he did not contribute to society or serve his community and he possessed no redeeming qualities besides quick whited sarcasm which was amusing during his sober days.

With Leslie's passing he will be missed only for what he never did; being a loving husband, father and good friend. No services will be held, there will be no prayers for eternal peace and no apologizes to the family he tortured. Leslie's remains will be cremated and kept in the barn until "Ray", the family donkey's wood shavings run out. Leslie's passing proves that evil does in fact die and hopefully marks a time of healing and safety for all.
Damn other than the name this could be my ex husbands obit

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Broken Chimera, K-O and Brick In The Wall
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I really kinda like these honest obits..... I mean my adoptive father (was step father prior), his obit could be good, since this is the brief version : "started his life as a teenager molesting classmates, kept on molesting 12 year olds until his death, he got it from his incestuous brother.... didn't do anything good but die."

lol I can laugh now as I don't know where the hell he is.... may I never see him again....just wish his name wasn't on my birth certificate.

• Hugs
Reactions: Covidblows
Covidblows

Covidblows

May 18, 2020
I really kinda like these honest obits..... I mean my adoptive father (was step father prior), his obit could be good, since this is the brief version : "started his life as a teenager molesting classmates, kept on molesting 12 year olds until his death, he got it from his incestuous brother.... didn't do anything good but die."

lol I can laugh now as I don't know where the hell he is.... may I never see him again....just wish his name wasn't on my birth certificate.
Same & I hear you.
Maybe we should all write our own obits. So many in my family was nothing but lies in theirs . Well not lies but overinflated. I would love to do mine with a big heaping spoon of wtf I'm in my current state. Better than someone writing lies and hushed whispers. On the other hand idgaf what people think or want to go thru the trouble. Duality sucks...