N

nooneishome

Oct 7, 2024
Saturday is the one year anniversary of my most severe attempt ever, the day I took SN.

This day haunts me every single day. Mostly because I know I should've died. The fact that I didn't still makes me so angry. I was so close and so much more at peace than I've ever been before.

Sigh

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Unknown21, wren-briar and divinemistress36
mercybell

mercybell

rock bottom has a basement
Oct 1, 2024
if you don't mind sharing, how did it not work out?

Reactions: wren-briar
N

nooneishome

Oct 7, 2024
if you don't mind sharing, how did it not work out?
I was found too soon/I put the SN in capsules which delayed the absorption process. I still wasn't expected to survive, but there was a "miracle" as people love to say :(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: wren-briar and divinemistress36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand as I just wish to be gone, I also just wish for some peace as well, I'm sorry you have to suffer, personally I find it cruel how trying to die can go wrong and lead to worse suffering. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
N

nooneishome

Oct 7, 2024
I understand as I just wish to be gone, I also just wish for some peace as well, I'm sorry you have to suffer, personally I find it cruel how trying to die can go wrong and lead to worse suffering. But anyway I wish you the best.
I'm so sorry that you can understand. I also find it so cruel the suffering we have to endure for trying to find peace :(

• Hugs