May 1, 2020
yah, it can be very nice place to be.

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, K-O, Deleted member 17331 and 3 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I love to see appreciation threads. This place is like my digital home! It's an incredible resource on so many levels!

Reactions: Sensei, BPD Barbie and Deleted member 17331
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
word! mud\poo fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: coconut lover
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
Defo agree - Otherwise it would be so lonely!

• Hugs
Reactions: K-O
Deleted member 13412

Deleted member 13412

Dec 27, 2019
ss.com is special<3
i wont ever forget your kindness n wont ever forget ur help. thank you forever ss<3<3<3

XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
SS is the only place that feels somewhat like home for this old, battered soul.

I am in anguish 24/7 and I have reached a point where I can't be around healthy people anymore. Living with mental and physical problems for so long has made me a stranger, an outcast. Here, I am around people who understand the depth of despair caused by illness, failure, bad childhood, relation problems etc. I have nothing to say to anyone who lives a healthy, happy life. They are a mystery to me, a puzzle, an indecipherable enigma. All I can do when I am around my family and friends is stare at them and succumb to jealousy and self-loathing.

Here, on SS, at least I don't loathe myself completely. Thx admins for that.

Reactions: Skathon, Sensei and overcomingfear
O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020
SS is the only place that feels somewhat like home for this old, battered soul.

I am in anguish 24/7 and I have reached a point where I can't be around healthy people anymore. Living with mental and physical problems for so long has made me a stranger, an outcast. Here, I am around people who understand the depth of despair caused by illness, failure, bad childhood, relation problems etc. I have nothing to say to anyone who lives a healthy, happy life. They are a mystery to me, a puzzle, an indecipherable enigma. All I can do when I am around my family and friends is stare at them and succumb to jealousy and self-loathing.

Here, on SS, at least I don't loathe myself completely. Thx admins for that.
Don't even have to have disabilities to be an outcast. Just above average intelligence

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
My second home :heart: this place has been of great comfort to me during some of my darkest times. I swear it's kept me going when I didn't feel strong enough to. Thank you to everyone for being a part of this place I can call home :heart:

• Love
Reactions: BetterInthanOut, icanhasnick, Sensei and 3 others
XYZ

XYZ

Jul 22, 2020
Don't even have to have disabilities to be an outcast. Just above average intelligence

Don't know what to reply to this. I believe I'd be happier if I had above average intelligence. I could maybe have a nice job or even a career. It sucks to be both ill and lack intellectual abilities in my case.

Reactions: Skathon
O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020
Don't know what to reply to this. I believe I'd be happier if I had above average intelligence. I could maybe have a nice job or even a career. It sucks to be both ill and lack intellectual abilities in my case.
Intelligent doesn't mean having a good job imo, i see how dumb humanity is but i don't have motivation to improve my life. If that makes sense

Reactions: XYZ
XYZ

XYZ

Jul 22, 2020
Intelligent doesn't mean having a good job imo, i see how dumb humanity is but i don't have motivation to improve my life. If that makes sense

Yes, it makes total sense. Not much you can achieve without the motivation to do it.

Reactions: overcomingfear