• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I'm having horrible anxiety rn and desperately need relief. I'm going to hurt myself either way at this point so I might as well ask. How to do it safely and with minimal long term injuries? I want to break a bone bc I need it to hurt enough to override my anxiety, normal self harm won't do it right now. Yet I don't want it to be too unbearble either. What's the best and safest place on the body to break a bone that hurts badly but not too badly and won't leave long lasting injuries? I won't do it on my hands btw, I want to be able to play video games still. Thanks in advance and sorry for such a silly question.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Bones are necessarily strong and require a lot of force and/or impact to break. You're more likely to end up damaging the muscles, ligaments and tendons in the area and trust me, you do not want to do that. My ankle is still aching 3 years after a stupid fall and everything is so weak, I keep reinjuring it.

Upvote 0
INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
While this doesn't answer your question, doing this might relieve some of your pent-up anxiety:

Shout into a pillow. Multiple times if required or even to the point your voice gets coarse because your vocal chords would self-heal in a couple of days but breaking a bone comes with so much more risk and uncertainty.

Upvote 0
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
A broken bone takes weeks to months to heal. Sometimes they never heal right. There are many ways that you can create a strong enough sensation to override your anxiety that don't include breaking a bone. You could try intense exercise, holding something hot or cold, etc. I don't give out methods of self harm but there are many other forms of self harm other than cutting and bone breaking out there as well. I don't think breaking a bone is going to get you what you ultimately want in the end.

Upvote 0