• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Felodese

Felodese

Student
Mar 31, 2024
This post may trigger/anger some, so if you're sensitive to this topic, maybe skip this post.

Anyways, a question for the people who self-harm: do you have any "safe" ways of doing it?
And by "safe" I mean something that doesn't cause open wounds, scars or permanent damage.

My anxiety is making want to physically hurt myself. I just want to have some of the pain on the outside rather than inside. But I don't really like the idea of cutting myself - I already have plenty of scars, so I don't need any more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Defenestration
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
The purple nurple always kind of hurt when someone did it on the playground but I don't recall any permanent damage ever coming from it.

Reactions: Felodese
Upvote 0
nymb

nymb

scumbag
Jun 25, 2024
scratching, i scratch my hands and wrists when i get too stressed. it cause little wounds that burns but you can tolerate and hide that easily

Last edited:
Reactions: prone2fury and Felodese
Upvote 0