• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

InAust.

May 9, 2018
I've got a question...

There's something that has been on my mind for a while...

Why are most people sadistic and why do they enjoy inflicting harm on others or seeing them damaged?

R

ReleaseMe

I know it's over And it never really began
May 26, 2018
I'm not sure if really most people are sadistic :/
but clearly most people enjoy feeling superior to others

Reactions: exhausted, Sonnenblume and Nate
C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
I don't can't really explain people's behavior most of the time either, but something that affect the way we treat other people is the way we are treated. If people are treated badly, people will treat others badly. It is a vicious cycle...

Reactions: millefeui
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Because really they're deeply unhappy but can't handle the responsibility of knowing it's them and making a change. All macho on the surface and cowards within. Of course it would help if they didn't think anyone was going to be impressed by their behaviour. That's the only reason people do a lot of things. Approval from others. I wouldn't want approval from them

Reactions: Dead.Marilyn.Sad
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
They're probably hurting and want to cause others harm in retaliation. If they aren't psychopathic then usually it comes from a place of flustration.