rainzey

rainzey

キスして
Nov 11, 2023
crazy feeling. what feeling do i feel. nothing. i don't feel..anything. i my thoughts consist of : you dont deserve to feel you whore. you don't deserve to spend any more precious hours on this earth. i hope you get kidnapped and slaughtered. no one loves you, no one needs you and no one ever fights for the purpose of you. you're a big fat dumb joke. end your life quickly so i wont have to do it for you. seems like extra work haha.

deathxo

deathxo

Aug 10, 2023
:( No one deserves to be kidnapped, slaughtered or tortured.

I thought my internal landscape was bad but yours sounds like a fucking nightmare. I cannot imagine the misery you must experience of living with such thoughts. I wouldn't even know how, but I wish I could take even a lil bit of that pain away from you.

You deserve to be here just as much as anybody else. No one asked to be born, but life doesn't discriminate & fucks with us anyway 😅 I hope you find some peace somehow.

rainzey

rainzey

キスして
Nov 11, 2023
:( No one deserves to be kidnapped, slaughtered or tortured.

I thought my internal landscape was bad but yours sounds like a fucking nightmare. I cannot imagine the misery you must experience of living with such thoughts. I wouldn't even know how, but I wish I could take even a lil bit of that pain away from you.

You deserve to be here just as much as anybody else. No one asked to be born, but life doesn't discriminate & fucks with us anyway 😅 I hope you find some peace somehow.
thanks but i'm perfectly content like this, easier to not allow myself to think i can actually be happy.

• Hugs
Reactions: deathxo